Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them (5413 Views)

Xtralarge Farms- The Future Is Here / Agric Investment Opportunity With XtraLarge Farms! / Join Xtralarge Food Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by Falakotolu(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dear friends, a friend told me about this XTRALARGE FARMS and the returns they give on investment. Please do anyone really know about them because am considering investing.
Their website is
https://www.xtralargefarms.com/

Please help me not to tell stories that touches.
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by Falakotolu(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
The claim on their website page is as posted below.......

Promising 50-100% Return on Investment
When you invest in XtraLarge Farms, you can get 50-100% return on your investment within a period of 12-18 months depending on the investment package you want.

Please can anyone confirm this?
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by purpose08: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
@Falakotolu it's been a year and half since you made this post and right now i am also in search of finding anyone who can vouch for them.. i wonder if you made the investment with them then, i guess you might he able to advice me now... kindly let me know what you think about them now . THANKS

Falakotolu:
Dear friends, a friend told me about this XTRALARGE FARMS and the returns they give on investment. Please do anyone really know about them because am considering investing.
Their website is
https://www.xtralargefarms.com/

Please help me not to tell stories that touches.
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by adegokegbenga74: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have been to there farm I mean training farm very close to my house in ota but no yet invest o
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by adegokegbenga74: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have been to there farm I mean training farm very close to my house in ota but no yet invest o for information call 08035642471
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by benedictuyi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Please has anyone invested with xtralarge farms now?
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by Chrislaka: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
Yes I have been with them close to 18months and there is no cause for alarm, just invested another fund to mature next year.
With extra large you are safe
Re: XTRALARGE Farms......who Really Knows About Them by benedictuyi(m): 5:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Chrislaka:
Yes I have been with them close to 18months and there is no cause for alarm, just invested another fund to mature next year.
With extra large you are safe
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make Money, Be A Farmer Not A Banker! Jim Rogers / Apple Grown In Jos, Nigeria / 1-200kva Inverter And Solar Power Backup System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.