Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,550 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? (1325 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / Who Is The Individual With The Username NOBODY On This Platform. / Free Roblox Account Username And Password With Robux List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by arsenic33(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
I decided to use Arsenic33 because I picked great deal of interest in the chemical element Arsenic with atomic number 33.

What about you?

Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Because you and arsene Wenger have something in common
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
My passion for the team of the universe.

Hala Madrid
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by Kooldon(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
See Jamb Question Type N
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Emeka was taken so I added Blue representing CHELSEA
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
because I like classic things dat's y undecided
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by smulti(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
And big question you should ask

how did buhari manipulate Nigerians to became the president
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by ugofr(f): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
it's my name with initials.
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by Treasure17(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
That's because I'm special and valuable. And 17 is forward and perfection.
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by ogbeniolola: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Because i'm not allowed to use my real name.
Re: Why Did You Choose The Username You're Using On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Because me and my late father used to call eachother "Hati" when I was a child. The name was driven from my father name "Haile".

I added "13", because I was born on this date according to Ethiopian calendar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned Near A Dump Site Rescued In Igando Lagos State(photo) / Biafran War Veteran Colonel Joseph Achuzia Dies At 90 / Women Reacts Emotionally As Gov. Wike Abandons Them In Gov't House.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.