Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers (1629 Views)

Internship For Cinematographers & Video Editors / We're Recruiting Young Video Editors And Camera Handler / Please Can Someone Help Me With A Link To Download Google Sketchup 2017 Crack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by Kay25(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please any body in this section who can link me up with good video editors,cinematogrpahers and film editors in ibadan precisely or lagos that I can work with or any vacancy in that area that I can fill thanks
Re: I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by Shayooluwah(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm a video editor. 08160050421
Re: I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by abimart4ever(m): 5:31am On Feb 08, 2018
call me, 08027421471 I work in Ibadan
Re: I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by Bigajeff(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kay25:
Please any body in this section who can link me up with good video editors,cinematogrpahers and film editors in ibadan precisely or lagos that I can work with or any vacancy in that area that I can fill thanks

Video Director, Editor, Ibadan base, Apata area is our office
Re: I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by Kay25(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bigajeff:

Video Director, Editor, Ibadan base, Apata area is our office
Where exactly in apata
Re: I Need A Link To Good Video Editors,film Editors And Cinematographers by warreng1: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
I'm also based in Ibadan and wouldn't mind working with someone.

www.creativestudioone.com my website for my portfolio.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Iv Design Template Psd / My 2D Animation Demo Reel / Artist Turns Old Keys And Coins Into Recycled Art.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.