Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Do Everybody Goes To Churches On New Year Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Everybody Goes To Churches On New Year Eve? (353 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches / Young Muslims In The UK Clean Up Street After New Year's Eve Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Everybody Goes To Churches On New Year Eve? by olamariamjonez(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have been wondering on this matter since long time ago and I began to ask myself if somebody can fool God.
It also happened on the 31st of this past year, 2017. When I got to my church, there was no chair for me to sit, while on a normal day we always have a lot of empty chairs. Infact, the church was over filled.
Now my questions are:
1. Is it a sin for going to church once in year?
2. Are they going because of new year resolution?
3. Can't someone explain to God the reason you don't have time to serve him?

Let's hear your comments below.

@hi247
@woleade

(1) (Reply)

Many Christians Don't Know What Today Is, Find Out Now / UCIF Dawa'ah Train Move To Oke Kura, Ilorin / Church Built On Jesus Tomb Shut Over Tax Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.