Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria (7117 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Check Out Photos Of Cross River And It's Handsome Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Here are my top 5 handsome govs in the country

1. Wili Obiano Anambra

2. Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu Ondo

3. Rocha's Okorocha Imo

4. Ben Ayade Cross River

5. Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom

Worthy of mention are Raf Arebasola for his gang star appearance, and Yahaya bello of Kogi state for his mini six pack.

My people do you agree? If yes Like if no share and help us with your list

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do you agree ?

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by amnesty7: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. More so, handsomeness isn't what is required in leadership. The statue state can confirm that to you...
So better look for another parameter.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
amnesty7:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. More so, handsomeness isn't what is required in leadership. The statue state can confirm that to you...
So better look for another parameter.

We are not talking about leadership
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by ArchangeLucifer: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
4 from. SE/SS.
1 from Afonja who looks like a Santa Claus imitation but e still try.

None from the Almajiris.

How can you be handsome when you were force-fed gworo & roasted millet for your 1st 6 months on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by jdluv(f): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
we didnot vote them for paegent

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by funlord(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
Rochas2023:
Here are my top 10 handsome govs in the country

1. Wili Obiano Anambra

3. Rocha's Okorocha Imo

4. Ben Ayade Cross River

Worthy of mention are Raf Arebasola for his gang star appearance, and Yahaya bello of Kogi state for his mini six pack.

[/s]

Ehen.....Shey I been dey tell you say na on sunday their mumu posts dey plenty pass? Oya come see their chairman own! grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
jdluv:
we didnot vote them for paegent

Just as your salary is not for Mary k or powder, but you still buy it

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by TheDokita(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where is Aregbe
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheDokita:
Where is Aregbe

Was mentioned
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by donphilopus: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
4 from. SE/SS.
1 from Afonja who looks like a Santa Claus imitation but e still try.

None from the Almajiris.

How can you be handsome when you were force-fed gworo & roasted millet for your 1st 6 months on earth?

Shouldn't be commenting on threads like this though. But I can't just let this your post slide. Sentiments apart, not all the people the OP mentioned deserve to be there.

Below is my list of the most handsome governors in no particular order:

1. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State (SW)
2. Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom State (SS)
3. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State (NC)
4. Abdulfattah Ahmed of Kwara State (NC)
5. Ben Ayade of Cross River State (SS)
6. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State (SW)
7. Kashim Shettima of Borno State (NE)
8. Willie Obiano of Anambra State (SE)
9. Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State (NE)
10. Abubakar Dani Bello of Niger State (NC)

Seems I'm not being fair to the Northwestern States! But that's all I could think of for now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by ArchangeLucifer: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
donphilopus:

Shouldn't be commenting on threads like this though. But I can't just let this your post slide. Sentiments apart, not all the people the OP mentioned deserve to be there.

Nobody gives 2 fvcks about your list

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by DSoj(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Nobody gives 1 Bleep about what u say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by ArchangeLucifer: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
DSoj:

Nobody gives 1 Bleep about what u say

Your opinion means sh!t to me
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by donphilopus: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

You're just so sentimental and tribalistic. The list has become IPOD Vs Afonja/Hausa//Fulani thingy to you as usual! I don't know how you sleep at night considering the level of hatred that runs in you vein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by alade112(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where is Obaseki? Gov of Edo state. Bias list grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by ArchangeLucifer: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
donphilopus:

You're just so sentimental and tribalistic. The list has become IPOD Vs Afonja/Hausa//Fulani thingy to you as usual! I don't know how you sleep at night considering the level of hatred that runs in you vein.

I sleep with my eyes shut & wearing a satisfied smile knowing Almajiris are ugly reptillian creatures.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
alade112:

I hope you don't mean it
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by skimmy005: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
wia is obaseki? d list is not complete o, we won't take it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by OneCorner: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oyo state governor is still the most handsome.
If u like pack ur pistol mouth ibo governors full dere to please ursef, e no fit change fact shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:
Oyo state governor is still the most handsome.
If u like pack ur pistol mouth ibo governors full dere to please ursef, e no fit change fact shocked

I don't think so
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
alade112:
So obaseki na fine man?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
donphilopus:

1. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State (SW)
2. Emmanuel Udom of Akwa Ibom State (SS)
3. Yahaya Bello of Kogi State (NC)
4. Abdulfattah Ahmed of Kwara State (NC)
5. Ben Ayade of Cross River State (SS)
6. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State (SW)
7. Kashim Shettima of Borno State (NE)
8. Willie Obiano of Anambra State (SE)
9. Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State (NE)
10. Abubakar Dani Bello of Niger State (NC)

Seems I'm not being fair to the Northwestern States! But that's all I could think of for now.
But seriously ahmed of kwara state should not be on that list.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by frankyychiji(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rochas2023:

We are not talking about leadership
Why not post their full pictures, perhaps Roaches "afonsi" can help me decide embarassed
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by enemmo(f): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wetin concern Governor and beauty again?

When the give good governance.. They will be beautiful in the eyes of their subjects.
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by BeijinDossier: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where's Aregbe? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by napoleon77(m): 2:00am On Jan 08, 2018
Rochas2023:
Here are my top 10 handsome govs in the country

1. Wili Obiano Anambra

3. Rocha's Okorocha Imo

4. Ben Ayade Cross River

I thought you said top 10? How many names are on your list?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2018
this list is a Lie angry
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2018
napoleon77:

I thought you said top 10? How many names are on your list?

Top 5
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
this list is a Lie angry

Who else is better?
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Rochas2023:

Who else is better?
hmm. None are fine
Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Governors In Nigeria by Rochas2023: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
hmm. None are fine

That is for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

657,000 Pvcs Abandoned In Oyo State / President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects / BREAKING!!! Ekiti Election : APC Fails Woefully In Another Ward! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.