Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Health And Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health And Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil (450 Views)

10 Health Benefit Of Castor Oil To The Human Body / Health Benefits Of Castor Oil / How To Make Castor Oil (DIY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health And Beauty Benefits Of Castor Oil by Veriongroup: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Castor oil has many potential benefits. These include:
Preventing wrinkles
Castor oil contains antioxidants that fight free radicals in your body. Free radicals are responsible for accelerating the aging process, making wrinkles appear sooner.

Fighting acne
Castor oil has antibacterial properties. Bacteria on your face can clog pores and lead to acne.

Reducing puffiness
Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness. It could reduce the size of inflamed pimples or eye bags as well.

Moisturizing
Moisture keeps your skin looking young, shiny, and healthy. Moisture also prevents wrinkles.

Soothing sunburn
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, castor oil may ease the pain associated with sunburn. Its moisturizing qualities may also reduce peeling.

More explanation available here

http://fashverion.xyz/health-beauty-benefits-castor-oil/

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Assist Me,i'm In My 37weeks..i Have Notin In Preparation To My D / Possibility Of Housemanship In The United Kingdom / Female Circumcision: Why It's Bad For Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.