Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need (862 Views)

Hacker Demanded 10 Bitcoin For Ransom For The Info Of One Billion Chinese Data / Come In If You Are Interested In Yam Business / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by JLM(f): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's Every Man's Dream to be Independent.

Just name your Business of interest and contact me on 08063611208.
I have huge collection of business machine vendor contacts for the most affordable price. I mean reliable ones who you can rely on.

I also have an archive for at least 30 businesses capital cost, ***profit margin per month, ***basic start up needs, business registration info, ***the type and number of employee you need, methods of saving cost on items and employees

These are vital data that will save you much stress.

For those interested in catering and food business, I have even standard working recipes and methods got from prestigious eateries, of Snacks, bread, and food including intercontenental that will make your work stand out even if you have never been to catering school.

Knowledge is Power.
Contact me Now and start 2018 with a plan, a focus and a goal. You will celebrate soon.
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by taylor88(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
How do i become an upcoming witch
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by JLM(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
taylor88:
How do i become an upcoming witch

I love this..very hilarious. All you need is a nice cobwebbing broom, to enable you fly out of this important thread. It's for only the serious
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by taylor88(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
JLM:

I love this..very hilarious. All you need is a nice cobwebbing broom, to enable you fly out of this important thread. It's for only the serious

U talking from experience i see

Cos no normal being bears JLM
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by OneCorner: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thief or drug dealer
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by ozome15(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Falling station business. Leasing a station.
Re: Name A Business You Are Interested In And I 'll Give You All The Info You Need by Ayooze(m): 4:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello please I need help with connections on importing UK used laptops and phones cameras and electronic items but with good quality almost at new ...07068444309

(1) (Reply)

Attention GTB Management: Gtexpress Maraba Service Is Poor / I Am Very Broke And I Need A Job. / Free Personal Or Company Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.