Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Problem With Photoshop 7 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Problem With Photoshop 7 (1630 Views)

Bukasgraphix(cartoon). Check Out This Cartoon I Designed With Photoshop / Picture Editing With Photoshop (post Your Edited Picture) / Slitted Eyes With Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Photoshop 7 by Wilfem(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
Please, does anyone knows how I can correct this problem/error I'm facing with Photoshop.
Anytime I installs Photoshop 7 on my PC and I'm about to use it, it'll just give the error message that it cannot open due to system or hardware failure and that the error is unrecoverable. As a result of this, I can't make use of the Photoshop on my PC. Does anyone know how I can correct this?
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by otuonye(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2007
Only two possible solutions:

check the software config of your pc

get another copy of the software and try to install it

holla if any of these works.

Jojo
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by MORUF03(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2007
hi,

check if the software u have is good.

If YES delete what u install then restart ur system and install again.

it's still not working the consult ur engineer.

cheers
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by uspry1(f): 3:43am On May 15, 2007
Hardware failure tells you that Photoshop 7 installment does not meet your system configuration requirement.

--128mb RAM (recommend 512MB RAM) memory chip

--plenty of 100MB or 2GB Hard Disk free space for Photoshop 7 installment
--good quality of graphic adapter card (video card) (recommend Nivda G-force)

Need to have your Disk Cleanup being cleaned up your hard disk drive unnecessary files/folders you have.

Good luck!!!
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by MORUF03(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2007
Make sure ur system config. is between P4 2.0 or 3.2, 512 RAM with 80 or a20GB Harddrive, If u have all this.

U can re install the programme.

Cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by Wilfem(m): 12:06am On May 17, 2007
Thanks for all your responses. I have had the problem solved long before. And for others to learn from it, the problem or the error, so to say, was caused by installation of some fonts, which had been faulty on the Pc, So what I did was just removing/uninstalling the fonts and later re-installed the Photoshop and it now works better.

(1) (Reply)

My 2D Animation Demo Reel / Artist Turns Old Keys And Coins Into Recycled Art. / Creativity At Its Peak! Check Out These Amazing Hyperrealism Paintings By.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.