Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday (15994 Views)

Ajimobi For Burial On Friday / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Fasoranti’s Daughter, Funke Olakunri For Burial On July 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Jesusfan3(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Benue State Government has concluded arrangement to give mass burial to the victims of the New Year attack next Thursday.

Chief Press Secretary to the governor, Mr. Terver Akase, disclosed this on Sunday through telephone conversation.

He explained that there would be a memorial service for them by 10am at the IBB Square, Makurdi.

Akase said the 10 persons killed on Saturday would be buried along with the 49 deposited at various mortuaries in the state.

Details: http://anstalk.com/breaking-59-victims-herdsmen-attack-benue-burial-thursday/

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by taylor88(m): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by PMBmustGo2019: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
May God accept their soul and give them Paradise
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by fergie001: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2018

I did not know then how much was ended. When I look back now from this high hill of my old age, I can still see the butchered women and children lying heaped and scattered all along the crooked gulch as plain as when I saw them with eyes still young. And I can see that something else died there in the bloody mud, and was buried in the blizzard. A people's dream died there. It was a beautiful dream...(B.E)

May God rest their souls,
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by solochris(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
All I can say is congrats bubu
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by CplusJason: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
It shall never be well with the bastard Buhari and Governor Ortom.

Buhari will never go unpunished.

#BACK2DAURA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by humilitypays(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerians are fools angry angry angry

How can one tribe hold a nation to ransom WTF!!!

Insecurity of life and property is the only major reason I will support the peaceful division of Nigeria so every region will go and protect their citizen using their own army and security operatives.

Who born Fulani herdsmen to invade an independent country, say Biafra and live to testify it

It will be just like what Israel do to Palestinian extremists and radicals.

Invade a community in Biafra nation and watch Biafra soldiers invade and kill/burn down every Fulani settlement nearby, what nonsense!!!

If this Fulani herdsmen massacre continue please Yoruba, Igbo, Middle Belt, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Urhobo, Idoma, Efik, etc rise up and speak in one voice so Nigeria can be peacefully divided according to regions ready to become their own independent nation.

Its no longer funny....like play like play, most Nigerian states and communities will be conquered by Fulani herdsmen using mass massacre and terror.

This must stop sooner or Nigeria might go up in flames. What nonsense angry angry

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Bossontop(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry angry angry
May the wicked neva know peace....may they live long pathetic lives filled wif sorrow and anguish
Rip

6 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by bpalace(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Said baba, the best thing buhari gave Nigeria was his body odour abi language, since the aura disappeared everything went with it
But if you campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, as wear u ve fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by link2ok22: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Zombies are the most gullible minds on the planet, I remember prior to 2015 elections they almost killed Jonathan for the menance cause by bokoharam.

But today the story has changed, some of they are even so stupid to the extent of saying they know Buhari would soon take action.

I sympathize with the family that lost there loved ones, my prayers are with you and soon buhari would know how it feels to loose a loved one.

May there soul rest peace and those who support this present administration.

Amen.

Note: Till date the president did not sympathize with the victims, but he is quick to pray for France and Germany. God would punish him and he would feel the same pains the families are feeling.

11 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by UbanmeUdie: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Mass burial?

Samuel Ortom is a coward. Shame on him!

So all the victims have no family members that would bury their dead?

Mass burial is the worst type of burial.

4 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by jamex93(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rest in peace

And na these same people my brothers for kogi want accommodate

4 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by 360great(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
May their souls rest in peace ......Buhari and the people in charge should be happy o

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Oxster(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sai Baba

Buhari 2019

Change::Starts with Us

APC,the best Party

3 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Fidelarinze9(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do we even have a president?

6 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by bmxshop: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Rips
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Finish them all.
All hail the great Fulani men.
Allah be praised.
What a great new year news

2 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Reader1988: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
In as much as no reprisal attack by the affected communities, expect more harvoc.
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Harrynight(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
God why?...
i honestly salute ur patience!!!

if this Horrible killings couldnt trigger u to action to demonstrate ur anger i wonder what will

Meanwhile is NwaAmaikpe not back from village sorry EXILE yet?

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by TopExcell(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
humilitypays:
Nigerians are fools angry
My friend say something reasonable shocked shocked
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by samuelobazu(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
I sorry for Nigeria
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Oxster(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fidelarinze9:
Do we even have a president?

If you ask us,,,Na who we go ask?

3 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Sunnycliff(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Too hard to type RIP

But pmb must surely have a taste of this bestial death of his fellow humans having maintained a protracted silence in this his kinsmen menace

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by CplusJason: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
humilitypays:
Nigerians are fools angry
I guess you're from Malawi.
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by MrMcJay(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Must this genocide be allowed to continue till 2019?

2 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
rip to the dead......... yet some where in Kogi State, one epic fool who is trying so much to please his master and saviour is about to make these heartless killers legit indigenes of his state..

3 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Originality007: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
imagine 59 people just gruesomely murdered just like that, and this people has an ambition just like everyone and was just cut off like,
While that good for nothing and ugly thing called Lauretta was busy looking for Whom to put the blame on. the country is a real bleeped up... RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by Olukokosir(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
jboy73:
Finish them all.
All hail the great Fulani men.
Allah be praised.
What a great new year news

Dz man nid psychiatric help

1 Like

Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by staystrong(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Shah
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by slawomir: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
ok
Re: 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday by bedspread: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
With No Single Word From Pmb.........

May GOD Revenge Their Death

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report / Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office / 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.