Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,685 members, 7,844,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Advise Needed Urgently For Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise Needed Urgently For Exams (304 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Has JAMB Released Any Results For Exams Written On The 10/03/2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently For Exams by mumexcellency(f): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
My fellow nairalanders please I need your sincere advise: my. Neighbour' daughter. Who is very close to me wants to sit for her WAEC this year, but she is equally advised to write Jamb as well which comes before waec. Though she is very brilliant. But no one to counsel her and she came to ask me if it is better like that or she should write waec first and wait for the result before writing the jamb. Please give your sincere advise that will favour her if you are in that line. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Choice Of Study / Fg To Build Ipp At Funai / EHC Scholarships At London School Of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, UK - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.