Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,316 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service (31853 Views)

Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2018
madridguy:
Under Ambode Lagos is now as dirty as dumping site.
there are too many political social media influential on this nairaland. Who is paying you guys ?
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by michaelismenten: 4:55am On Jan 08, 2018
madridguy:
Under Ambode Lagos is now as dirty as dumping site.

Which Oshodi are you talking about?
Is it the one they currently building a world class terminal center or which one?
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Ademoore07(m): 5:07am On Jan 08, 2018
naijacentric:
do u worship pastor adeboye or God why are u idolisin him

In what way does my statement connotes idolatry? Can't u digest simple sentence?
I'm an RCCG member, if u like go commit suicide. Iranu abasha angry
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Ademoore07(m): 5:09am On Jan 08, 2018
bionixs:
haters and losers are busy,gnashing their dirty teeth

I'm an RCCG member. Abeg, to hell u go with your comment sad
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by bionixs: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Ademoore07:

I'm an RCCG member. Abeg, to hell u go with your comment sad
keep gnashing your teeth please,i can see that it is a choice you have made for yourself this this year. You are not only a member but regional prayer leader. Big lair
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Goodness4525: 7:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Better than the dead? You know how many "dead" are living eternally in "heaven"? The dead better pass them sef.
that is y u said people ar ignorant of their doctrines,,,,, the Bible says the days of death is better than the day of birth
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Elparaiso(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Goodness4525:
that is y u said people ar ignorant of their doctrines,,,,, the Bible says the days of death is better than the day of birth
I need this verse please
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Horladipupo0505: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
What are they thanking God for exactly?
Go ask ur family ancestors.... mumu....I know say no b only u daft for ur family...na generational curse
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Elparaiso(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Horladipupo0505:
Go ask ur family ancestors.... mumu....I know say no b only u daft for ur family...na generational curse

WOW, only me? At least dish am small small na.
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Winner2017: 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
do you worry about how much time you spend on monitoring your education institution? With UC-School Management System, your worry is over.

Well if it is even 40% of your days’ time you are spending too much time on it. Here at Counterhouse with a unique software solution for all your Educational institution needs.

• We never compromise on quality and service to our customers.
• We have highly qualified staff who will guide you with best ideas by keeping in constant touch.
• We have been popular among our contemporaries with excellent track record for super customer satisfaction.

Why UC-School Software?

UC-School is a cloud based Software that is easy to operate using PCs/Laptops/Tablets/Smart Phones.
UC-School improves efficiency by saving your institution time and money.
UC-School allows the School/College to maintain the information securely in the cloud and can be accessed at anytime from anywhere. This reduces the use of paper.
UC-School provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together.
UC-School supports lesson planning and tracking that allows the Parents to know the portions covered and yet to be covered at any point in time.

Features of UC-School Software
• Dashboards • Internal Messaging
• Activity logging • Events & Calendar
• Events & Calendar
• Export module • Notify
• Student
• Examination • Fees • Attendance
• SMS • Complaint • Timetable
• Reports • Teachers • Courses
• Online Enrollment • Module Management
• Parents
• User role module • Import module
• Download
• Backup

Benefits of using UC-School:

• Reducing Paper Costs:

1. Schools run on paper.
2. From student files to applications to report cards, paper is major expense that most educational institutions struggle with.
3. This gives the schools and colleges a great potential to save thousands on paper alone and makes them eco-friendly to boot.

• Reducing Employee Hours:

1. Automation reduces working hours.
2. If you’re relying on hourly employees to do the tasks that have now been computerized, let UC-School do the heavy lifting that can save the Schools from spending money on overtime salary by switching to UC-School.

• Reducing Meeting time:

1. No educational institution can function without regular meetings.
2. UC-School provides streamlined communication system so that parents, teachers and administrators can all work together – while saving the time spent for face-to-face meetings.
Please see a brief video about our UC-School at the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP2FqR1LAM4
We will be pleased to offer you a pilot run for your school so that you and your team can experience the ease and the benefit of using our software. We appreciate your confirmation for the same and look forward to hearing from you.

Should you require any further information, or wish to discuss any aspect of this letter of introduction, please contact Gbenga Oladimeji on telephone number 0907 733 0178; or by email: gbenga.oladimeji@counterhouseconsultants.com.

Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by AmbAyomideMFR(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
everlymoore86:
A time shall come , even the president of countries will become ushers in the church.

just like words of a great man i know of
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by naijacentric(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ademoore07:

In what way does my statement connotes idolatry? Can't u digest simple sentence?
I'm an RCCG member, if u like go commit suicide. Iranu abasha angry
you are mad wif religion mumu u cant even see beyond ur nose
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Ademoore07(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
naijacentric:

Amadioha strike your blokos into pieces. Do I claim to be religious or u heard someone calling me pastor. Mtchew undecided
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by naijacentric(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ademoore07:

Amadioha strike your blokos into pieces. Do I claim to be religious or u heard someone calling me pastor. Mtchew undecided
mumu u dont even practice wat u preach u av been exposed hipocrite
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Ademoore07(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
naijacentric:

Na ur papa be mumu. Foolish bastard undecided
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by naijacentric(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Ademoore07:

Na ur papa be mumu. Foolish bastard undecided
sharap ponmo man get a life
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by Ademoore07(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
naijacentric:
sharap ponmo man get a life

Your father angry
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by naijacentric(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ademoore07:

Your father angry
ur payan too shege banza
Re: Ambode, His Wife, Pastor Adeboye & His Wife At 2018 Annual Thanksgiving Service by letusbepieces: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
tylesh:
That Ambode's wife na wa. Always dressing like a bride that is just getting married

so still same profile pic and no comments?

Are u pregnant and married?

or i am dat important to warrant u to stop? lollz

u want me. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.