Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' (46043 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by FrankGiel: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
everlymoore86:
I still wonder how unbelievers would attend church and return home the same way they came without being converted. Does it means the men of God are not carrying anointing to bring them to the knowledge of truth?
Jesus converted every unbeliever he met right?? Or Jesus wasn't anointed enough.. Judas was lost.. Or Jesus anointing wasn't enough to save Judas?
The second thief on the cross was not saved.. I guess Jesus anointing wasn't strong enough..
Be wise and gain wisdom..
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by dieBYfire: 1:29am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
EL rufai we won't be fooled

Power I returning down south

Southwest precisely

Since our brothers across are not interested

They are ready to support atiku or any other candidate for another 8years

Don't be scared bro. We are giving ATIKU 4 years pere! grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by coputa(m): 4:10am On Jan 08, 2018
frankyychiji:
When I began to read your post, I thought finally someone was about to make sense.

Buhari is not running in 2019, Elrufai has been tipped as favored.

And you know he is not very popular down south, hence the bridge building.
You hits the nail on the head.The midget,el rufai is to move in buharis stead in 2019.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by coputa(m): 4:20am On Jan 08, 2018
greatexploits:
I am sorry tp say thie but Pastor Bakare is a hypocrite and a politician, who is unashamed of announcing on the pulpit how he fratenizes and holds meetings with Ialmic radicals, northenr jingoists and enemies of the xtian faith like El-rufai, a man who has spoken steongly against restructuring, a man who hated nationalists like Yaradua with a passion cus he refused to be like northern ethnic and islamic champions like Babau and El-rufai, it is very hypocritical for Tunde Bakare to be talking about what is happening in Benue when what has and is still happening in Southern Kaduna is no less or even worse and while all this was going on, while El-rufai unapologetically owned up to paying off fulani herdsmen and reminding them that he is their brother too instead of seeing to their arrest, tumde Bakare was silent of being coy inother not to speak against his croony El-rufai. I dont like people most especially Pastors who speak from side of mouth  who talk like hypocrites pretending as if spiritual men that they are supposed to be are blind or are now joining in a pllitical game of deception, joingn in also telling us that the president and commander-in-chief os neither accountable nor responsible for any of our countries woes but joining in offering their excuses and blame gamethat is not truth, the Apostles of the bible did not engage in such shinanigans, playing politics of relevance and gain, romancing, wining, dining, meeting, associating with corrupt occultic and evil political elites as a means to an end, betrayals just like Pastor VP Osinbajo of theri own xtian faith, that is not how God works. IT IS ONLY TRUTH THAT WILL SET NIGERIA FREE BUT MEN OF GOD HAVE CHOOSEN TO ENGAGE POLITICIANS IN A GAME OF DECEPTION THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS GETTING WORSE, Pastor Bakare wants to be president and maybe have El-rufai as his vice, i spit on the geound, Pastor Bakare was hammering GEJ from his pulpit which i understand but now he joins in making excuses for Babu and his falsehood APC FG just because Bakare too is APC paddy paddy? IS THAT TRUTH? IS THAT WHAT THE XTIAN RELIGIOUS CLERGY HAS TURNED TO? SEEKING THEIR OWN SELFIH GAIN AND TURNING BLIND EYE TO ISSUES OF XTIANITY? I long and pray for the day when we will have teue men kf Hod of the old WHO WILL REJECT THE KINGS PORTIONS AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH TO HIS FACE, AT THEIR OWN PERIL, UNTIL THEN, MOST OF THE XTIAN NIGERIAN RELIGIOUS CLERGY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE COURT OF THE SAINT, they have failed to raise any xtian that can be president and stand for truth and so they support radical moslems and northern ethnic champions? and make excuses for them while the masses, xtians and XTIANITY suffers? WHAT A PITY, GOD IS WATCHING AND I THANK GOD HE IS NOT A MAN NEITHER DOES HE PLAY PARTISAN POLITICS LIKE THE MEN OF GOD DO. POLITICAL EXPEDIENCY, A MEANS TO AN END IS NOT FOR MEN OF GOD.
Your description succinctly fits into the treacherous ones from the west
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by BetaThings: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Sunmolar:

Most Muslims goes to church for miracles ;my submission.
pls don't hit don't push me grin
Most Muslims goes to church for miracles ;my submission.
pls don't hit don't push me

I saw one of Pastor Adelaja's videos showing a popular pastor deliberately misquoting the Bible
I think that was a miracle!
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by mamaafrik(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
I wonder why dey are always using and dumping our pasitosooooo,dey used u dumped u den,took tinunbu,dump him,used Osinbajo,dumped him naw wan come back,hhhhaaaaaaa,are you a learner?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by declanadison(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2018
MissEdified:
Nasir el-Rufai, the governor of Kaduna state, visited Tunde Bakare, serving overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, at the church auditorium in Lagos on Sunday.

This visit is coming one week after the fiery preacher declared his intention to become the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not stating when exactly he would run for office.

El-Rufai, who was one of the persons who pleaded with the pastor to run alongside President Muhammadu Buhari in 2011, came into the church auditorium on Sunday afternoon, while Bakare was preaching.

The pastor welcomed the governor with a hug, and said: “I have missed you… it is a good time to come”.

Bakare had said earlier in the service that all those putting up deliberate sinful silence (DSS) about the killings in Benue would pay for it.

“We cannot keep quiet while hardened murderers and criminals fill our land with the crimes of blood. That would be DSS… deliberate sinful silence, and i think secret service is guilty of that,” he said

Buhari, el-Rufai and Bakare have come ‘a long way’

“The brutal murder going on in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria is very attrocious and wicked. There will be consequences of this dastard murder. Every one involved in one way or the other, either overtly or covertly, shall pay for it”

Neither Bakare nor el-Rufai disclosed the reason for the governor’s visit.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-el-rufai-visits-bakare-in-church.html

i smell political interest her.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by everlymoore86(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2018
I think abusing my comment is not the way out, if truth must be told.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2018
only fools will be fooled again by APC lies n propagandas in 2019....Nigeria youths pls rise n take ur place in politics n governance...we are tired of been ruled by dullards n selfish buffons....
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by barcaboi(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
EL rufai we won't be fooled

Power I returning down south

Southwest precisely

Since our brothers across are not interested

They are ready to support atiku or any other candidate for another 8years
south have done 14yrs or so since 1999; its not our turn
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by sarrki(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
barcaboi:

south have done 14yrs or so since 1999; its not our turn

I men southwest
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by VEE2010(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
I guess this august visit is not unconnected with persuasions to increase tempo on more propaganda on the pulpit for 2019?
It happened before so am not surprised.
We witnessed a pulpit turned to an ordinary political campaign platform with press men mostly from the Nation newspaper and the likes to feed on in every subsequent week that preceded the last election.
Won't be surprised of a replay only that, Nigerians are wiser than they perceived.
Re: El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' by murtaj(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:
Permutations have begun. cool
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.