Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Problem With Photoshop 7 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Problem With Photoshop 7 (1381 Views)

Bukasgraphix(cartoon). Check Out This Cartoon I Designed With Photoshop / Picture Editing With Photoshop (post Your Edited Picture) / Slitted Eyes With Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Photoshop 7 by Wilfem(m): 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2007
Please, does anyone knows how I can correct this problem/error I'm facing with Photoshop.
Anytime I installs Photoshop 7 on my PC and I'm about to use it, it'll just give the error message that it cannot open due to system or hardware failure and that the error is unrecoverable. As a result of this, I can't make use of the Photoshop on my PC. Does anyone know how I can correct this?
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by kcab: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2007
I guess something is wrong with your Operating system but before I suggest u format your computer try and install another application apart from Photoshop and see the response
Thanks.
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by Rodent: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2007
One of two things, either your configuration has not met the minimum requirements to run Photoshop ie RAM, processor etc or two after installing look for the Photoshop preferences file delete it and then run the application

Enjoy!
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by Tornadoz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2007
I had the same problem a week ago but because my photoshop8 is a cracked version, i thought it phoned home hence the problem. Anyway I went to the folder where photoshop8 is installed and clicked on the exe, and lo and behold it started working again. I would not advice you to reformat your hdd, just play around with it and it may start working. I did not do anything special so I can't tell you the avenue to take. If you play around with it and it still isn't working, holla me and I'd give you a link to the latest version of photoshop. (cracked version).
Re: Problem With Photoshop 7 by Wilfem(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2007
I thank you all your responses. And for others who might be having he same problem to learn from it, I've eventually gotten the cause of the error. It wasn't the System configuration because I uses P4, 3Ghz with 512 RAM. The cause of the error was simply the installation of some faulty fonts into my PC which were not compatible with the Photoshop, despite the fact that I've formatted my Hard drive several time all because of it. I got to know all these through a friend of mine who had encountered the problem before. What I did was just deleting/uninstallation of some fonts and later re-installing the Photoshop and it now works perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Polycom Polycom Polycom / Pencil art / FANTASTIC: Some Of The Best 3D Street Paintings Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.