Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. (10656 Views)

Please I need an abortion Pill / Abortion Pill, Pls Help / Nigeria Top The List In Abortion Pill Search In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by monddy25(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
I really need this abortion pill as I don't wnt this pregnancy! pls anyone with an idea of any pill that is safe for me to use!!!
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:
I really need this abortion pill as I don't wnt this pregnancy! pls anyone with an idea of any pill that is safe for me to use!!!
Please don't abort that baby

1 Like

Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:
Please dont remove that baby

1 Like

Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:
Please don't kill that baby

1 Like

monddy25:
Please dont poison that baby

1 Like

Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
If you’re old enough, go to a pharmacy for professional advice. You don’t wanna use something that will cause trouble.

Don’t be shy, you’re a man.
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by skedman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by monddy25(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Please don't kill that baby
its already settled btw me and the father, he's not ready and neither do I. just needed as safe pill and dats all. thanks
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:
its already settled btw me and the father, he's not ready and neither do I. just needed as safe pill and dats all. thanks
Please how old are you
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by purem(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:

Am I the one dat put it there

The money he gave u b4 b4 fvckin u, wee u gimme som of it

If no, then I won't give u the pill undecided
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
monddy25:
Give birth to that baby, bring the child to me and I will train the child.

1 Like

Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by monddy25(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
purem:

Am I the one dat put it there

The money he gave u b4 b4 fvckin u, wee u gimme som of it

If no, then I won't give u the pill undecided
ur help will definitely go a long way nah!
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Lovetinz(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Runs outa thread!
====>>>>>
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by slimjohn2k5: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Give birth to the child for me I will take the responsibility till u r mentally ready to handle the child as your responsibility. Call me
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Donpresh95(m): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
slimjohn2k5:
Give birth to the child for me I will take the responsibility till u r mentally ready to handle the child as your responsibility. Call me 08037343545

Forget that thing my brother, You will sell it and take the cash. wink
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by monddy25(m): 2:35am On Jan 08, 2018
mrAMG:
If you’re old enough, go to a pharmacy for professional advice. You don’t wanna use something that will cause trouble.

Don’t be shy, you’re a man.
I think thats exactly what I'll do 2mao morning! thanks.
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by monddy25(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Donpresh95:

Forget that thing my brother, You will sell it and take the cash. wink
yes ooo, na so them be!!!
Re: Best Abortion Pill For 3 Weeks Pregnancy Needed Pls. by Rbae: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmmmn....God hates abortion. Do not kill. Please, keep the child, what if you die I the process, the father will remarry...remember that!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

35 Doctors Contract COVID-19 In Kwara – NMA / FCCPC To Arraign Supermarkets, Pharmacies For Inflating Prices Of Sanitisers / NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.