Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. (711 Views)

Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? / Can Buhari Win Any Southwest States? / Workers Threaten Governors Over Buhari’s Pay Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
2019 is fast approaching. And if you are a Nigerian, you would know that political parties pay voters to vote their party candidates.

In Anambra election for instance, we saw APC paying as much as 5k, while PDP paid 2k and APGA paid people 1k to vote for their respective candidates.
This is a recurrent occurrence in 9ja.

So I'm asking Nigerians, HOW MUCH WOULD BUHARI PAY YOU BEFORE YOU GIVE HIM ANOTHER FOUR YEARS...
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Jesusloveyou: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nothing
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Topestbilly(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nothing
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Reelecting Buhari is one of the easiest jobs....

Unity of Nigeria is at stake....
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by frankyychiji(f): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Zombies should converge here and answer the question
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Topestbilly:
Nothing

How much are you being paid now?
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
frankyychiji:
Zombies should converge here and answer the question

They are all here. It remainth a sarrki or two.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by frankyychiji(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
DLondonboiy:

They are all here. It remainth a sarrki or two.
OK. However, Ngeneukwuenu arrived, shook his head, gnashed his teeth and left.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by frankyychiji(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Nothing
But you love Aregbe fufu and Aisha Jollof?
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by emmasege: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Somebody in UNILAG should please help me call Prof. Akin Oyebode to come and answer for the zombies.

I remember him shamelessly projecting Buhari as the right man for the job in the build up to the 2015 election. He should bury his head in shame wherever he is now, and he should forever hold his peace.

I'm begining to think that most of our Senior advocates and professors are nothing but repository of outdated discerning wisdom.
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Topestbilly(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Nothing!
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
DLondonboiy:

The same amount you are being paid to hate Buhari..
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Topestbilly(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
emmasege:
Somebody in UNILAG should please help me call Prof. Akin Oyebode to come and answer for the zombies.

I remember him shamelessly projecting Buhari as the right man for the job in the build up to the 2015 election. He should bury his head in shame wherever he is now, and he should forever hold his peace.

I'm begining to think that most of our Senior advocates and professors are nothing but repository of outdated discerning wisdom.

Daddy Wole, pastor Tunde and all the Top dog zombies have

Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Topestbilly:

Daddy Wole, pastor Tunde and all the Top dog zombies have

It's a shame man!
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

The same amount you are being paid to hate Buhari..

See the way you are running naked from thread to thread, just to defend a complete failure. What a shame!
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by dignity33: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari second coming will be disastrous since he doesn't need any person vother again be warned.
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Flashh: 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
No amount. I won't vote him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by mightyhaze: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
bughari get moni?

all no be nigerdelta moni?
make 2019 reach first abeg
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by DLondonboiy: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
mightyhaze:
bughari get moni?

all no be nigerdelta moni?
make 2019 reach first abeg

True
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by mybestlove(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let him return the blood of innocent citizens his fellow herdsmen butchered.
Re: How Much Can Buhari Pay You Before You Vote For Him.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
The vegetable can't pay me, let him just go back to daura

(1) (Reply)

Are 'middle-belters' Chicken Or Beef? / Railway Line To Niger Republic? / Boko Haram Hit University Of Maiduguri, Many Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.