Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos (45584 Views)

Dangote's Encounter With Benson Idahosa Made Him Rich : True Or False / Pastor Secretly Begging Native Doctor To Make Him Rich Exposed Publicly (Photos) / He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by ghiloman28(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018
What did you expect . Me i dont trust any pastors or Alfas .. All na scam
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by lexy2014: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
dainformant:
This is really funny. A native doctor based in Delta state, Chi Marine, has exposed messages between him and a "pastor" who asked him to make him rich. According to the native doctor, the young man had been preaching to him consistently on Facebook to repent and change his ways only for him to secretly send the native doctor a message online - asking to be made rich.

The native doctor took to Facebook to share the below words;

People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-exposes-pastor-begging-online-make-rich-photos.html
native doctor on Facebook... E-jazz
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by sanbells(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by dayleke: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Corporate Native Doctor...

He is on Social media too...

As for the pastor, na him and baba God get talk....
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Elnino4ladies: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Worster indeed
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by highchief1: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
dainformant:
This is really funny. A native doctor based in Delta state, Chi Marine, has exposed messages between him and a "pastor" who asked him to make him rich. According to the native doctor, the young man had been preaching to him consistently on Facebook to repent and change his ways only for him to secretly send the native doctor a message online - asking to be made rich.

People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-exposes-pastor-begging-online-make-rich-photos.html
y always delta
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Simpledude0847(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
The grammar of the gods sef fit kill we ordinary people. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nasir123(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol!
I like this guy!
Even native doctor don wise-up.

This year must be good.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Snow02: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
technology na WA even native doctor Don the operate with internet LMAO
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by mukthar2000(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Were are the fools criticism of Islam? May almighty Allah expose more of the devilish pastors

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nasir123(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
spartan117:
A full scale attack on the church is ongoing. Christians beware

The plan is currently in the phase of discrediting ALL PASTORS fake or not. And once the Shepherd is struck, the sheep scatter

Let he who has ears hear what God is saying.

What are u doing to sanitize the church of this kind of pastors?

Remember,Islam is been demonized by people like you n Nigeria because of Boko haram and ISIS.
You don't have to blame people/the devil for this you know'

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by spartan117(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Nasir123:

What are u doing to sanitize the church of this kind of pastors?

Remember,Islam is been demonized by people like you n Nigeria because of Boko haram and ISIS.
You don't have to blame people/the devil for this you know'
I do what the Bible instructed me to do in matt 13:25-39

Which is leave them, do not try to uproot them because you can't distinguish them at the time of sowing. But at the harvest they shall be uprooted.

Let he who has ears hear what God is saying
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
I don’t see the ‘pastor’ in Front of his name. And is it everybody that says ‘repent’ that’s a Pastor?

Fake pastor dey, I accept. But why are people so quick to jump at tarnishing the title?

Biko expose an ordained pastor that is your client then we’ll take you seriously. Oga Sunday isn’t a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nasir123(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
The said idiot self acclaimed native doctor masterminded everything to lure gullible ones, don't be fooled.

Real dibia or babalawo or native doctor don't use Facebook.

Don't be fooled.

Wow!
So you're told.
Its a pity.

You need to get some education.
You can even say 'native doctor don't use android phones'
Dey there dey deceive urself.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2018
people can fabricate bullshit.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by edaferigho(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Facebook native doctor
Endtime native doctors grin
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nasir123(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2018
spartan117:

I do what the Bible instructed me to do in matt 13:25-39

Which is leave them, do not try to uproot them because you can't distinguish them at the time of sowing. But at the harvest they shall be uprooted.

Let he who has ears hear what God is saying

Wow!
I wish u good luck.
I just believe the evil men strive, when good men do nothing.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by delishpot: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Typical, Nigerians are so brainwashed they will drop the message and attack the language. Make una kwontinue.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by spartan117(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Nasir123:

Wow!
I wish u good luck.
I just believe the evil men strive, when good men do nothing.

Trust me I won't sit back and watch evil reign. However I won't lump all pastors together and call them fraudsters because I can't distinguish the real men of God from the fake, only by their fruits will I know and I will wait until then
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by BenzEne1(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2018
abdelrahman:
All the yoruba and igbo films where pastors are defeating babalawo are myth gringrin,pastors can't defeate babalawo in real life.

Have you encountered Deacon Dikeji Miyerijesu. E power na super power o. � �

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by BenzEne1(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
spartan117:

Trust me I won't sit back and watch evil reign. However I won't lump all pastors together and call them fraudsters because I can't distinguish the real men of God from the fake, only by their fruits will I know and I will wait until then

But you would "lump" all muslims together and call them violent people and terrorists ?

Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by spartan117(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
BenzEne1:

But you would "lump" all muslims together and call them violent people and terrorists ?

Hypocrisy.
When did I mention Muslims in any of my comments
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
And some people will still meet that pastor for prayers
Mbaka will say, umuchukwu, unu ejegharizina. Miracle house nkea, ministry nke ozo. Chekwube nu na chineke. Ihe ndi ajo mmadu na-eme umuchukwu kariziri. People should stop roaming about searching for miracles. Stop giving this evil people there opportunity to tamper with your destiny by yourself.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Nasir123:

Wow! So you're told. Its a pity.
You need to get some education. You can even say 'native doctor don't use android phones' Dey there dey deceive urself.
its very easy to spot real native doctor
You don't know what you are saying Mr
I repeat, that idiot forming native doctor is a scam!
Real witch doctor don't use Facebook to advertise themselves.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:
Who else saw the "WORSTER" grammar?? grin grin

You hear say the man na student?
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by vertueptime: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2018
dainformant:

All are business men in the line of scamming and duping, they should have espirit de corps in line of scammong, pastor , native doctor all na thesame except pastor does it without scaring you
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Boss13: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
The said idiot self acclaimed native doctor masterminded everything to lure gullible ones, don't be fooled.

Real dibia or babalawo or native doctor don't use Facebook.

Don't be fooled.

The guy is applying technology to his business. You don’t want him to be technically savvy?

Also, how do you distinguish between a real and native doctor?
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Dollabiz: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Boss13:

The guy is applying technology to his business. You don’t want him to be technically savvy?

Also, how do you distinguish between a real and native doctor?
forget the fake idiot pretending to be witch doctor, er have lots of fake ass nigga like him littered everywhere in Ijebu, Ilorin. I know what am saying
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nasir123(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

its very easy to spot real native doctor

You don't know what you are saying Mr

I repeat, that idiot forming native doctor is a scam!

Real witch doctor don't use Facebook to advertise themselves.

I see! You think u know more than myself?
Do u know some native doctors are graduate? No of cause: you believe all u see on Nollywood its all there is.

You better grow up.
Incase u don't know, i've seen genuine native doctor on Facebook,some are now even on radio.
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
I ve alws known that all those men of devil claiming miracle upadan re dishing out miracles from the pit of hell..
Pple who call themselves pastors are now desperate to exhibit one form of miracle or the other, knowing that it will immediately cause people(gullible sheeple) to flock to their church.
Unfortunately, today the whole gospel ministry is based on fake miracles. Without this fake miracles Christianity crumbles

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by CODEEATER(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
dainformant:

This1 na native doctor?

Wey b like low budget nolly wood movie set

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television! / Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.