Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings (1545 Views)

Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by sarrki(m): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

if I slap your mouth this harmattan ,,you go turn omonile angry

Calm down sis

Breath gently
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Preshy561(f): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Calm down sis
Breath gently
abeg shift.sad
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by sarrki(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

abeg shift.sad

We don't want anyone to bring religious stuff to our country

Nigeria is a secular state
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Preshy561(f): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

We don't want anyone to bring religious stuff to our country
Nigeria is a secular state
which country..
misplaced priority..
wait till all your brothers die in the hands of fulanis..
shey they have grabbed Kogi..cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by sarrki(m): 5:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

which country..

misplaced priority..

wait till all your brothers die in the hands of fulanis..

shey they have grabbed Kogi..cheesy

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

Back to sender
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Preshy561(f): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh
Back to sender
why afraid grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by potterdon: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Zombies everywhere buhari has turned some people into the walking dead grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

The truth is I will never stop supporting pmb

Politics is interest

What is in it for me

I don't do hatred and bigotry the one common to Igbos
I know you prefer herdsmen bigotry grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by sarrki(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
imhotep:

I know you prefer herdsmen bigotry grin

Baba is not the cause of calamity Igbos are facing
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Feraz(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
1. The unity of the country which has been threatened numerous times by the marauding herdsmen which zilch has been done by the president but quick to act on IPOB and Shiites.

2. Right to life which most times is threatened by those you're currently remembering; the same set of people tasked with protecting the people.

But we must also not permit the politicization of these tragedies. One of the reasons why for years Boko Haram thrived was because of the politicization of the insurgency. There were those who planning to benefit politically from the tragedies painted opposition as the perpetrators. Again we see some today who want to benefit politically from the killing of women and children in Benue and Adamawa, and asuch stoking the embers of ethnicity and religion. By their hate speeches they want to fix the criminal acts of a few individuals on whole ethnic groups, they want to create a religious crises if they are allowed.
So you finally admit that BH thrived because it was being politicized. The same thing many reasonable Nigerians begged the then opposition party to stop but they saw it as doing Nigerians a favour and anyone who reasoned with them, attacked.

Our obligation is to stop them from playing dangerous politics that could threaten our unity and stability, just as we continue to enforce the peace in troubled areas. As Bishop Benjamin Kwashi said it is the poor and helpless who suffer the most from crisis, and it is they that we have sworn to protect.
Same politics you played, seeing how dangerous it is now, you are trying to stop it; just like you started with the name calling of previous governments which you're also trying to stop because same is being meted out to Buhari.

You all even threatened a parallel government then to the cheer of your supporters; if that don't count as dangerous politics, I do not know what 'dangerous politics' is then.

5. Even Jesus would not want anything to do with you politicians who lie using his name because you do not practice what you quoted him as saying and doing.

Protect the poor in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, Kaduna etc from their killers, then, we can take you serious.
Re: Osinbajo: We Must Stop Those Politicising These Killings by Feraz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
The so called northern leaders should speak against it

Why junaid Mohammed, Sultan of sokoto, Sanusi lamido sanusi and all that are saying pmb should not return are not talking about Fulani herdsmen.

Why is it not taking place in the core north?

Why is it Christian dominated areas ?

Please the FG should stop playing to the gallery
sarrki:

Mechonu

Which Christian ?

He's not representative of Christian

He's representative of the omoluabis

I have finally concluded my thoughts on your kind of person - a hypocritical bigot. That is what you are!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Candidates Profiles For 2019 Election / A MODEST PROPOSAL: Let Us Sell Nigeria And Share The Proceedings. / Asari Dokubo Respond To Ahmed Gume - Complaint Against Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.