Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

See Infinix Latest Phone With A Snapdragon 625 Processor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Infinix Latest Phone With A Snapdragon 625 Processor (1461 Views)

Infinix Latest S4 For Sale / The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor / Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Infinix Latest Phone With A Snapdragon 625 Processor by correctBlogger(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok i wanted this to sound like a surprise and a breaking News, but i guess my title already said it all.

The guys at Infinix Mobility are making serious plans to launch a new smartphone this year, but no just any smartphone, a smartphone that will run on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor... isn't it cool, at least infinix is trying to roll with the big boys in the industry..

But as you all know, better processors equals to lesser lags, slightly better displays, better cameras and overall smartphone performance, but also don't forget about Higher Cost of the smartphone... But don't worry as Infinix will also be producing a mediatek equivalent for these devices....

So with these, something tells me that the next Infinix Zero 6 device to come in late November might ship with a Snapdragon 821, 835 or 845 processor.... Who agrees with me?

To see original article, see the link below...

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/infinix-qualcomm-snapdragon-625-smartphone.html

Don't Forget That This Article Was Gotten From www.correctblogger.com you can go there to see more Android Tips, How To's and Reviews

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Launches Note 5 Stylus / HTC M9 For Sale In Port Harcourt / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.