Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. (1135 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Firs Is Collecting Cv (hard Copy) / Qatar Airways Nigeria Are Collecting Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by ikman52000(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hi people, those of you in Abuja should visit Standard Charterd bank and Assess bank both in Wuse 2 they are collectin CV, hurry cos it will soon elapse.
All the best.
Re: Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by chioms(f): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2007
pls do they take corpers am interested am yet to go for NYSC
Re: Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by jukehinde(f): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2007
hi ik,thanks for the info but i have HND/mechanical engineer. pls can i still drop my cv? Do u know if they accept HND holders?if so when will their test take place. Urgent pls i need info.
Re: Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by blessy(f): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2007
Please do you know their criteria.as in age limit,discipline etc.please try and reply urgently
Re: Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by ikman52000(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2007
Well, i wouldnt know if they will accept HND nor do i know the date for the test, the only information i have is that they are authentically collecting cvs as at this week and last week. Why not jus go and try to submit if you stay in Abj and wait for the outcome.
All the best people.
Re: Standard Charterd And Assess Bank Are Collecting Cv In Abj. by oniororo: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2007
Hi All,
Is like they don't discriminate b/c a class mate of my is working there but i don't know if she is working with ND. just go to there office and get yr CV submitted.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Ddb Test Now 5th May / Eko Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.