Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants (679 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Nigeria-Libya human trafficking Connection: A Must-watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by Rossikk(m): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Thousands of Nigerians enslaved and detained in Libya are declaring their new found love for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In an interview with Al Jazeera, some detainees, who were awaiting their flights home at the airport, courtesy of the Nigerian govt intervention, declared that on reaching Nigeria they would advise anyone wishing to leave the country for greener pastures overseas to forget the idea. ''Nigeria is a very great country. And we all want to go back there and start to live our lives again!'' they declared.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/nigeria-flying-citizens-libya-endemic-abuse-180107185305101.html
Re: ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by olureignforever: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2018
You wan return, na who send una go Libya before. Thank God una still dey alive
Re: ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by DONADAMS(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2018
una better remain there...cos here and there I no know which one worse pass
Re: ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by EarthXmetahuman: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
DONADAMS:
una better remain there...cos here and there I no know which one worse pass
have you been to libya to know?

Those who have been lybia now call nigeria "great" after they have tasted two soups.

I'm sure they were like you once upon a time.
Re: ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by DONADAMS(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
have you been to libya to know?

Those who have been lybia now call nigeria "great" after they have tasted two soups.

I'm sure they were like you once upon a time.
bro,,I haven't been to Libya oh...buh this country get as e be.. if not for the slavery,,that place should be better than nigeria
Re: ''We Want To Return To Our Great Country, Nigeria'' - Libya Migrants by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2018
DONADAMS:
bro,,I haven't been to Libya oh...buh this country get as e be.. if not for the slavery,,that place should be better than nigeria

What do you use the internet for?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Grips Plateau Residents As Herdsmen Raises Alarm Over 350 Stolen Cows / Records Of Fulani Attacks In 2014- Vanguard / Fela Durotoye Announces His Membership Of Political Party ANN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.