Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED (2244 Views)

Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival / Glo Nigeria Make Changes To Their Data Plans / Mtn Data Plans That Will Wow You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED by RobinWely(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2018
I welcome you dear to my blog, 9mobile formerly known as etisalat have released their 2018 Data Plans Price and Subscription Codes. Although they is a light change in the plan. This page consist of 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price and Subscription Codes For

Daily Plans

Weekly Plans

Monthly Plans

And Unlimited Plans

Stay cool and read

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTIUNE READING

https://www.welytech.com.ng/2018/01/9mobile-2018-data-plans-price-and-Subscription-Codes.html

ALSO STAYTUNED FOR MOBILE LATEST CHEAT. REMEMEBER I DROP TESTED AND APPROVED CHEATS
Re: 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED by etchiep(m): 2:13am On Jan 08, 2018
What is cheap about those data plans mtcheww

1 Like

Re: 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED by RobinWely(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
etchiep:
What is cheap about those data plans mtcheww
where u see cheap manny
Re: 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED by Newsprex(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Here is the complete list of 9mobile data plans for 2018 via https://prexblog.com/9mobile-new-complete-list-data-plans-prices-2018/
Re: 9mobile 2018 Data Plans Price And Subscription Codes - UPDATED by supergist1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
9mobile Data Plans: Prices & Subscription Codes

After the sale of etisalat the telecom company was rename to 9 mobile, the sale took place in the year 2017. 9 mobile the new and upgraded etisalat has a new date plan and Subscription Codes.

9mobile is among one of the fastest network in Nigeria. 9mobile data plans are different 9mobile has all types of data plans that will suite your needs like the daily plan, weekly, monthly plans, night and weekend plans
http://www.supergist.com.ng/9mobile-data-plans-prices-subscription-codes/

(1) (Reply)

Awesome, Amazing Compressed Website/Blog Pictures/Images: NO QUALITY LOSS! / Browser Compatible Code: How To Style An Html Select Box To Omit Drop Down Arrow / How Can I Link A Form In My Website To A Table In My Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.