Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood (536 Views)

Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career / Lyta Begins His Acting Career With INDUSTREET / Tobi Bakre: I Started My Acting Career With Kunle Afolayan's ‘Mokaliki’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood by 8faculty: 6:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Award-winning Nigerian singer, Davido has taken a new turn in the Nigerian entertainment industry by branching into movies.

The singer was seen in a new Nollywood movie where he played the role a highly skilled commercial pilot which happens to be the younger character of the lead actor, who’s an oil mogul.

This seems to be the trend in Nigerian music industry as the likes of BankyW, Ikechukwu, Vector, 2Baba and much more have tested the acting water and now Omo Baba Olowo has joined the list, but not forgetting to remain the Olowo that he is.

Another Nigerian singer that star in this movie is Majek Fashek whose music career Davido tries to revive.

Do you think there is a path for Davido to tow in this field or this is a one-off he shouldn’t go back to?

Watch and let us know : https://www.millitime.com/davido-debuts-acting-career-nollywood/
Re: Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood by chriskosherbal(m): 6:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Are u 4 real..

I can't wait to see that movie ..

Nice one David ......diversification is good.
Re: Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood by ghettowriter(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2018
That's a nice role he played. Whats the name of the movie?
Re: Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood by MhizzAJ(f): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido Debuts Acting Career In Nollywood by OKorowanta: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Very few of dem turn out to be good actors.
Banky is one of such.
2baba was a no no for me.

(1) (Reply)

David Brother Lavish $1000 For Roasted Corn In Dubai / Toyin Aimakhu, Seyi Law, Kenny Blaq Join Femi Adebayo In #survivialofjelili / #bbnaija: Tboss And Bassey Hosting Tonight's Show Screening In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.