Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. (22092 Views)

Cheapdatasales.com, An Automated Platform For Data Resellers, MTN 1GB @ 300 / MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Pretty Affordable MTN/GLO/ETISALAT Data Bundles. 1gb @ ₦300 RESELLERS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Datobe(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hh
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by MobileNig: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
MobileNig:
Good Morning. Order for your internet data plans, airtime VTU, bitcoin and pay your bills at affordable rates. Visit mobilenig.com to get started.

You don't need to run out of AIRTIME, DATA or go through stress to pay your bills, also sell your cryptocurrency with ease and also send your Bulk SMS. Visit us at Mobilenig.com
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by softworldsystem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
customer service is really poor....
ur site is down with no prior notice or the maintenance and customer care are not responding to chats
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by latymightboy: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Site down since 2days without prior notice
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by chumaster(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
You people collected my #2200 in March without delivering the data that I bought from you. I complained severally but your customer service and your so called account managers' attitude towards the issue was the most irritating and provoking I have ever encountered with any company.

Even though it was a technical issue from your own end, you did not in any way apologize nor refund my money.
I decided to give you guys another chance in spite of all that.

Now just day before yesterday (7th June), I made a bank transfer of N1100 (N550 two times) to your account as I usually do only to discover moments later that your website is down. I was patient with you for that whole day. unfortunately it continued the next day. I complained to your customer service representative/my so called account manager about it and he/she promised that it will be credited once you restore your platform.

I noticed in the evening that the platform has been restored including your mobile app but my wallet has not been credited. I complained to my so called account manager, he asked for my username which i gave to him. Fast forward to today (9th June), nothing has been done about it yet.

I have filed in several complaints and my displeasure with the service I am getting. However, I noticed that the so called account manager has ignored me because I noticed that he has read my complaints but decided not reply while my wallet still remains uncredited.

I have resolved to use all your channels to reach you, but all have given me a sore treatment. This medium should be my last before I do what is on my mind to restore my right.

Note: all the issues I have with your company has been a technical deficiency from your end. So there's no way I should bear the blunt.

modified;
they just credited my wallet now.
They changed their domain extension from .com to .net

However, when making changes like this, you have to inform your customers beforehand.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Temitaryor(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
One thing i hate about this platform is the way issues are being attended to. I ordered for etisalat 1gb data, the system show approved but my client didnt get any data. Account manager is insisting that the data was sent successfully, he/she later asked for data balance screen shot, he/she replied that "the data has been exhausted by my client". I got very angry because i had to send my client 1gb mtn data as replacement. I went an extra mile to call etisalat customer care line, recorded my convo with etisalat agent and sent it to their whatsapp lines. Till now no apology nor redress from their end.

To crowned it all the site is not accessible.

I think the hand writing on the wall is bold enough for new entrant to see.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by jasmos(f): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
modified;
they just credited my wallet now.
They changed their domain extension from .com to .net

However, when making changes like this, you have to inform your customers beforehand.[/quote]
Please what is thier new site cos I cant access mobileng.com or even .net. I credited thier acct not knowing the site is down. Thanks
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by babajeje123(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
This people are making me to lose customers. I just transferred my client's money back to her when her number couldn't be recharged with the amount she wanted to buy. I called the Account Manager and I didn't hear what he was saying. Sent him a message on Whatsapp but no response. This is not good enough

1 Like

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by moscyt(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is there any alternative? Cos I need to sell data for a while organisation next month. I made a deposit and it is not reflectin, I message the so-called account manager and she was online but chose not to answer.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by HumphreyGeo: 11:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
MOBILENIG Please I beg u guys in the name of God to credit my account with 950 naira fund transfer which I did since 14th June through online banking. My username is HumphreyGeo, I tried visiting ur website "mobilenig dot COM version but it wasn't working so I visited the dot Net version and it worked, I transferred #964.25kb through online funding and I was told it was successful and debited my account since then but I have not been credited up till now.. Please credit my account.. My clients are really pissed off.

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by HumphreyGeo: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
MobileNig:

You don't need to run out of AIRTIME, DATA or go through stress to pay your bills, also sell your cryptocurrency with ease and also send your Bulk SMS. Visit us at Mobilenig.com

MOBILENIG Please I beg u guys in the name of God to credit my account with 950 naira fund transfer which I did since 14th June through online banking. My username is HumphreyGeo, I tried visiting ur website "mobilenig dot COM version but it wasn't working so I visited the dot Net version and it worked, I transferred #964.25kb through online funding and I was told it was successful and debited my account since then but I have not been credited up till now.. Please credit my account.. My clients are really pissed off.

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by babajeje123(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beware people. Mobileng.net is a fraud. When you buy data from them, they will immediately deduct from your wallet but will not credit your customer. If you contact their so called account manager, you will not hear any response. Call, they won't pick it, send message they won't reply or they will ask you to be patient. I will create a thread about my experience with them this evening after our match. You have been warned

2 Likes

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Temitaryor(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let this be on the front page....... Mobilenig.com or mobilenig.net are now scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by babajeje123(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm waiting till Tuesday when I will have unlimited access to internet. I will do a letter to cpc (consumer protection commission) and write about them on few blogs. People need to be careful so they are not swindled of their hard earned money. It is not a threat, it's what I will do.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Temitaryor(m): 2:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Temitaryor:
One thing i hate about this platform is the way issues are being attended to. I ordered for etisalat 1gb data, the system show approved but my client didnt get any data. Account manager is insisting that the data was sent successfully, he/she later asked for data balance screen shot, he/she replied that "the data has been exhausted by my client". I got very angry because i had to send my client 1gb mtn data as replacement. I went an extra mile to call etisalat customer care line, recorded my convo with etisalat agent and sent it to their whatsapp lines. Till now no apology nor redress from their end.

To crowned it all the site is not accessible.

I think the hand writing on the wall is bold enough for new entrant to see.

latest scam. guys beware

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Temitaryor(m): 2:37am On Jun 19, 2018
These are new and fresh. If you are yet to experience it prepare for it.

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by MobileNig: 5:18am On Jun 20, 2018
HumphreyGeo:

Log into your account, Under Menu, click on My account, choose Query Payment. On the page, you will see list of payments you have made online, click the blue Query button for each transaction.

Update us when done. Thanks.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
With all this complain ha am scared to join. Please is it safe now or still somehow.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by babajeje123(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2018
Badrinath9:
With all this complain ha am scared to join. Please is it safe now or still somehow.
It is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by MobileNig: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2018
babajeje123:

It is not safe.

We specifically opened this thread as a means of public customer relations. This is an act that shows confidence in what we offer. Issues are normal in day to day business dealings, not only do we provide standby customer support via whatsapp and email, we as well provide this platform as a means to resolving customer complaints. Our clients are the heartbeat of our business, hence they are our priorities.

Most of the issues spoken of are already treated and resolved. With most of the complainants happily using our platform thereafter.

We believe you won't regret doing business with us, as we envisage and anticipate your patronage.

Come on board @babajeje123

Visit MobileNig.net
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Cool83(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
this platform is no more effective
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by babajeje123(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
MobileNig:

We specifically opened this thread as a means of public customer relations. This is an act that shows confidence in what we offer. Issues are normal in day to day business dealings, not only do we provide standby customer support via whatsapp and email, we as well provide this platform as a means to resolving customer complaints. Our clients are the heartbeat of our business, hence they are our priorities.

Most of the issues spoken of are already treated and resolved. With most of the complainants happily using our platform thereafter.

We believe you won't regret doing business with us, as we envisage and anticipate your patronage.

Come on board @babajeje123

Visit MobileNig.net

Lies! I know the number of times I called the so called account manager without him picking. I sent whatsapp messages too. Initially, he was replying but later on stopped. Up till now, the issue has not been resolved. I will put some of the screenshot shot of my chats with your customer care so that people won't be carried away with your nice response.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by cokegee: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Get you 9mobile /ETISALAT data

16gb N5000

42gb N6500

16gb + 20k airtime = N8000

42gb + 30k airtime = N10000

All valid for 3months
Auto renew every month for free

Grab your while it last
https:///send?phone=2347033233559
Call 07033233559

NOTE: NEW SIM WILL BE NEEDED

PROVE: https://www.nairaland.com/4426117/cheapest-9mobile-data-valid-3months
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by mykrotune: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
I am really surprised at the comments and complaints to mobilenig about their services. I have been transacting with them since last year and I can confidently say they are not scammers. The guy at the customer care have been very responsive, though i havent called them before. When i have issues, I message him on WhatsApp and he respond asap and the issue will be resolved. In overall performance, i will score them high. So all these complaints about them are not what I have been experiencing as a retailer.

For me, they are good to be transacting with and I can recommend anyone.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by MobileNig: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2018
MobileNig:
Good Morning. Order for your internet data plans, airtime VTU, bitcoin and pay your bills at affordable rates. Visit mobilenig.net to get started.

Worried about paying bills payment? Mobilenig.net is the answer, PHCN, WAEC AND NECO SCRATCH CARDS, DSTV,GOTV AND STAR TIMES SUBSCRIPTION.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by MobileNig: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2018
MobileNig:
Good Morning. Order for your internet data plans, airtime VTU, bitcoin and pay your bills at affordable rates. Visit mobilenig.com to get started.
Weekend is here again. Don't run out of airtime, data and TV subscription all through the weekend, just one visit to our website and all this is done. Do have a blissful weekend.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by lastbornop: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mobilenig is a SCAM, SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by lastbornop: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
@MobileNig please refund my money or fund d so called wallet.

I have learnt a terrible lesson from u guys.
U really are the worst ever

This method of scamming people of their hard earned money will not only affect you but your entire generation.

Everyone keeps complaining Bout ur service, have some integrity and fix whatever bugs u guys have and stop scamming people please.
It's not good.

Where has trust gone in this country self.
@Mobilenig
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Cation(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
you guys dont have reliable customer service at all. you have allowed the pessimists to mock me at last. its so sad.
normally i do fund my wallet below #5000 using bank transfer with my phone number as remark but now i did same thing with #4750, you guys refused to credit my wallet. please i need a reply on how to get my money since your customer agents are not active.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by Cation(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
MobileNig:

you guys dont have reliable customer service at all. you have allowed the pessimists to mock me at last. its so sad.
normally i do fund my wallet below #5000 using bank transfer with my phone number as remark but now i did same thing with #4750, you guys refused to credit my wallet. please i need a reply on how to get my money since your customer agents are not active.
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
MobileNig guys are saying you are scam. Anything to say to that?
Re: Mobilenig.com - Automated Platform For Data Subscription & Bitcoin. 1gb @ #550. by davidowizkid: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
mobile big my data order was created two times and after that only one was delivered ...I queried the payment and ....its writing resolved ....my money has not been credited and you people did not get back to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bonanza !!! cheap U.K used phones in Benin City. Call Now 08034946141 / BUY UR ORIGINAL XIAOMI,ROMOSS POWER BANKS, WIRELESS SPEAKERS, MOBILE ACCESSORIES / Sales!!UNITED STATES Samsung note II & S3,Blackberries torches, bolds, curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.