Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric (579 Views)

Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu / Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process / BUA Cement Completes Okpella Plant As Total Capacity Hits 8 Million Mta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric by Ebenledion: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2018
By Crusoe Osagie, Special Adviser, Media and Communication Strategy to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State

1. BUA cement factory in Obu Okpella is up and running as you read this piece.

2. Neither Governor Obaseki nor EDSG shut down BUA cement factory.

3. BUA has 10 (TEN) mining sites from where it takes limestone to feed its plant.

4. Only one of the 10 mining sites has a dispute.

5. Only the Federal govt is constitutionally empowered to allocate mine sites to individuals and companies.

6. The court and FG issued a Stop Work Order for only the disputed mine i.e BUA still has another 9 free mines.

7. BUA continued to mine at the disputed site despite the Stop Work Order using a militia group of innocent Edo youths and arming them to cover their activities at the disputed mining site.

8.Obaseki received SOS calls from some Elders in Afo Okpella who visited him in Benin to warn of an impending bloodbath.

9. Obaseki stopped all parties from working on only the disputed mine to prevent anarchy and senseless killings which is now common in Nigeria: remember what happened in Benue State, Rivers and Kaduna recently

10. The PDP is not interested in peace in Okpella or anywhere else in Edo State. They are just trying to get into the Edo treasury so that they can start looting again.

It is strange that a party of looters and criminals that fed fat from money entrusted in their hands for the development of Edo State has suddenly emerged as the spokesman for BUA. But Edo people know their history and will allow the court to decide on the BUA- Dangote issue.

PDP is indeed shameless for daring to say that it cares for Edo people. Since when?

PDP does not care about Edo people. It is tired and dying and looking for any event in the polity to comment on, no matter how uninformed the commentary. After losing out on all fronts, the once arrogant, lawless and shameless party is fast becoming a pressure group instead of a political party whose criminal records will continue to hunt

EDO PEOPLE SAY NEVER AGAIN TO CHRIS NEHIKHARE, DAN ORBIH AND THE OTHER DISPLACED PEOPLE IN THE PDP.
Re: Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric by chriskosherbal(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Everything is going the way of politics these days hmmm..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Ebenledion:
By Crusoe Osagie, Special Adviser, Media and Communication Strategy to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State

1. BUA cement factory in Obu Okpella is up and running as you read this piece.

2. Neither Governor Obaseki nor EDSG shut down BUA cement factory.

3. BUA has 10 (TEN) mining sites from where it takes limestone to feed its plant.

4. Only one of the 10 mining sites has a dispute.

5. Only the Federal govt is constitutionally empowered to allocate mine sites to individuals and companies.

6. The court and FG issued a Stop Work Order for only the disputed mine i.e BUA still has another 9 free mines.

7. BUA continued to mine at the disputed site despite the Stop Work Order using a militia group of innocent Edo youths and arming them to cover their activities at the disputed mining site.

8.Obaseki received SOS calls from some Elders in Afo Okpella who visited him in Benin to warn of an impending bloodbath.

9. Obaseki stopped all parties from working on only the disputed mine to prevent anarchy and senseless killings which is now common in Nigeria: remember what happened in Benue State, Rivers and Kaduna recently

10. The PDP is not interested in peace in Okpella or anywhere else in Edo State. They are just trying to get into the Edo treasury so that they can start looting again.

It is strange that a party of looters and criminals that fed fat from money entrusted in their hands for the development of Edo State has suddenly emerged as the spokesman for BUA. But Edo people know their history and will allow the court to decide on the BUA- Dangote issue.

PDP is indeed shameless for daring to say that it cares for Edo people. Since when?

PDP does not care about Edo people. It is tired and dying and looking for any event in the polity to comment on, no matter how uninformed the commentary. After losing out on all fronts, the once arrogant, lawless and shameless party is fast becoming a pressure group instead of a political party whose criminal records will continue to hunt

EDO PEOPLE SAY NEVER AGAIN TO CHRIS NEHIKHARE, DAN ORBIH AND THE OTHER DISPLACED PEOPLE IN THE PDP.

OP why all ds lies, the court never ordered any stop work order,what d court directed was dat STATUO QUO should remain.

If not for that Obaseki is a Dangote's Puppet, how can Obeseki be biased by supporting Dangote,is it bcoz he funded his Election?imagine Dangote is claiming a mining site in Okpella when Dangote's mining certificate and license clearly stated Okene in kogi, is Kogi related to Edo state ?, Na wa for Obaseki Ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Students Designed First Modern Drone In Africa's Varsity / 6 Important Life Lessons You Can Only Learn Through Failure / Nigerian Lady Who Graduated With 2nd Class Upper Seen Driving Keke NAPEP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.