Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) (737 Views)

Osinbajo, His Wife Dolapo And Their Daughters, Damilola And Kiki / 'Star Boy': See How VP Osinbajo Was Mobbed In Oyo State Yesterday / Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by Tiwaz2: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
So this is how VP Osinbajo & his wife prayed in Church yesterday during Sunday service.

See below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/01/see-vp-osinbajo-wife-prayed-church-yesterday-photo/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by HungerBAD: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2018
God bless and protect you.

And your family too.
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by taylor88(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Go bless and protect you.

And your family too.

Op should go and bless them?
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by bedspread: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
That's one of the ways to communicate with GOD
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by taylor88(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Osibanjo was a good man

Till he joined this evil crew
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by Shedrack777: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
i don't believe they're the ones except i see their faces
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by fergie001: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Assume someone mocks them like they did the fmr.President.

I pray your God gives you,Osinbajo greater wisdom to worship him in spirit and in TRUTH.(John 4;24)
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2018
hope say..dem pray for the dullard.. make God dash am sense.. to retire on his own before 2019..

before the case of Gbagbo, becomes his fate..
embarassed
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't believe they're the ones except i see their faces
See is believing
Re: See How VP Osinbajo & His Wife Prayed In Church Yesterday (photo) by Shedrack777: 10:11am On Jan 08, 2018
ufuosman:
See is believing
yes o "seeing is believing"

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Predicts 2.5% Growth For Nigeria In 2018 / Caption This Photo Of Kalu Staring At Buhari / Tears, Tributes As Deji Tinubu Is Buried In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.