Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

(MUST READ) Anita Joseph Hints At Walking Down The Aisle In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (MUST READ) Anita Joseph Hints At Walking Down The Aisle In 2018 (298 Views)

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Anita Joseph Hints At Walking Down The Aisle In 2018 by kinzhealth: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2018
Actress Anita Joseph recently had her birthday on January 4th and it was indeed a memorable birthday as the actress had multiple celebrations to mark the day.
A visit to the orphanage, a dinner later in the evening and a get together the following day indeed shows the actress was ready for this birthday.
In a gratitude post on her IG page, Anita has declared that this birthday would be her last birthday as a single lady.
She wrote:
This my last birthday as a single girl
Jesusonlygirl
They don’t know we are unique
She shared:
click below
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/01/08/must-read-anita-joseph-hints-at-walking-down-the-aisle-in-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Court Clerk Reportedly Gets Fired After Requesting For Money From Meek Mill Duri / Which Football Club Do You Love Watching But Do Not Support? / Davido Drops First Single In 2018 ‘flora My Flawa’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.