Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him (602 Views)

"I Don't Like Public Proposal, Propose On Bed While Giving Me Head" Babe Says / South African Teen Couple Suspended After Marriage Proposal At Their High School / Ilorin Cemetery Rejects Corpse Of Civil Servant Killed By Lightning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by Marcoassensio: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2018
- The video shows a lady as she turned down her boyfriend’s
public mall proposal
- She was captured dousing the young man with water from
a drinking glass
A video of a lady rejecting her boyfriend's public mall proposal
has gone viral on social media. The lady was first seen arguing
with her boyfriend who was on one knee proposing before she
poured water from a drinking glass on him and walked out of
the mall.
The incident reportedly occurred at a mall in Accra, Ghana. The
couple was seen having a discussion at a restaurant when the
young man went on one knee to pop the question, he looked
shocked when his girlfriend immediately stood up and showed
him something on her phone.
In the video, it could be seen that the young man tried to
apologise to his enraged girlfriend after she showed him her
phone. However, the lady who did not accept the apology
poured water on her boyfriend and walked out of the
restaurant while the boyfriend was left there stunned.

After the video went viral, many Nigerians shared their opinions
on the matter. Some advised the man to forget about the young
lady because she is not meant for him while others noted that
he probably cheated on her, adding that her evidence was what
she showed him on her phone.

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by HungerBAD: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
This thing is simple.

You first propose to the lady at home. Make sure she accepts your marriage proposal at home, and then you take her out to do this Camera proposal outside.

That way,everybody goes back home happy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by taylor88(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by biacan(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe he has been beating her

So many woman beater these days lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2018
lesson for those n!ggaz seeking publicity stunt
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by Marcoassensio: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Maybe he has been beating her

So many woman beater these days lipsrsealed
hahaha
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by Loyalblak007(f): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Public Proposal At Accra Mall, Pours Water On Him by princechurchill(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2018
I can't propose to u if u are not carrying my baby

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 20 Most Searched Viral Nigerian Topics Today / The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today. / Tips To Master Your Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.