Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) (44378 Views)

Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / Police Helicopter Threatening My Life- Fayose / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by MrRichy(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

What ebele can't do you have done better

30k at work... You sense is officially irredeemable

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

medicine after death I don't like insulting people pls try and be using ur brain sometimes not commenting base on ur ego and sentiments

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2018
tonio2wo:

Did u read any of the follow up reaction?

Yes mostly by Igbos remnants
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is a joke right?

One Helicopter to do what from the sky?what is the definition of a genocide again?10,30,12,23 and it goes on,and by the time you add the numbers of the dead together from 2003, then if that Is not a Genocide, then I am Dan Maraya Jos.

The people of Benue State do not need any Helicopter. What they need are well armed soldiers, to go into the forests of Benue State to Flush the Fulani out.

Just imagine, if it was other tribes going into the Fulani land since 2003,and just be killing as if they are killing goats.

This is annoying.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by tonio2wo: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Yes mostly by Igbos remnants

So tiv people are now ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
Let's hope they don't use the helicopter on the victims instead.
the helicopter will be used against the victim, this is not the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

i hope you realize someday that you have been mad all this while undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Searchinglady:
i hope you realize someday that you have been mad all this while undecided

Keep quiet

Men are talking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one
Baba thank you
like buhari like sarrki...
common sense? Zero

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2018
This is just a ploy to divert attention and look busy. It does not address the issue at hand. The culprits in Miyetti Allah are not hiding after their open threats. The security agencies should do the needful if they are serious.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is a joke right?

One Helicopter to do what from the sky?what is the definition of a genocide again?10,30,12,23 and it goes on,and by the time you add the numbers of the dead together from 2003, then if that Is not a Genocide, then I am Dan Maraya Jos.

The people of Benue State do not need any Helicopter. What they need are well armed soldiers, to go into the forests of Benue State to Flush the Fulani out.

Just imagine, if it was other tribes going into the Fulani land since 2003,and just be killing as if they are killing goats.

This is annoying.
Bro U ve a point but try to understand the post, the Assistant I G came with the copter sir.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

you are definitely mad but have no one to tell you, SMH undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Benue people are big f00ls if they cannot armed themselves. I served in Gboko during my NYSC Days. All they are good for is food, Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex and STD

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Arrant nonsense. What is the essence of emergency intervention
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

Stop mocking urself online ur children hates it

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Men are talking
you are lucky this is online, I would have given you a slap for this foolishness you keep displaying every single day on this forum, what a waste of space, I pity your family, you are delusional and need to be placed on medication asap.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Searchinglady:
you are lucky this is online, I would have given you a slap for this foolishness you keep displaying every single day on this forum, what a waste of space, I pity your family, you are delusional and need to be placed on medication asap.

You see common decorum you lack
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by annnikky(f): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2018
He can't order the police kill his brothers and he can't proscribe them as terrorist buh he can do that to other tribe undecided is that not hypocrisy?

Buhari a failed dullard

He has turn deaf hear to the crying of Benue people because his brothers are at work... Is only God that'll punish him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by magiki(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Presidency joking with life. let's see how one helicopter is going to save thousands of life

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 9:59am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one
Baba thank you
You sound obsessed with GEJ

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Dubembiafra: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

maybe you are doing all these to gain attention, I just pity your soul, all of these your trash will stand against you at the last day, better repent

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Good one

Baba thank you

Yes!
Your doddering, senile baba, right?
I mean, you assholes just can't do anything without pointing at a previous administration, can you?

So, a police helicopter landed in the community days after the killers have left, and this is chalked down as an achievement by your baba?

May you never know what shame and ignorance is!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Dubembiafra:
maybe you are doing all these to gain attention, I just pity your soul, all of these your trash will stand against you at the last day, better repent

Mr know all

When is the last day ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

You see common decorum you lack
see who is talking about decorum,oh my God, I am shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2018
whirlwind7:

Yes!
Your doddering, senile baba, right?
I mean, you assholes just can't do anything without pointing at a previous administration, can you?

So, a police helicopter landed in the community days after the killers have left, and this is chalked down as an achievement by your baba?

May you never know what shame and ignorance is!

Tell me what Jonah did ?

When herdsmen terrorised Benue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Freeman59: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2018
Did all those ppl have to die and ppl protest before govt swings into action??

Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Snow02: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2018
nonsense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Snow02: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2018
nonsense
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by sarrki(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Searchinglady:
see who is talking about decorum,oh my God, I am shocked shocked

Calm down and breath gently

It will help your nervous system
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2018
When our brothers became our enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.