Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue (17608 Views)

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by stephanie11: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

General Overseer of Latter Rain Ministries, Pastor Tunde Bakare has criticized the nation's secret police, the department of state security services(DSS) over its silence on the killings of innocent citizens in Benue by Fulani Herdsmen.

Bakare, a fiery preacher, on Sunday, said that the security outfit would pay for its "Deliberate Sinful Silence".He said;

"We cannot keep quiet while hardened murderers and criminals fill our land with the crimes of blood. That would be DSS, deliberate sinful silence, and I think secret service is guilty of that.

The brutal murder going on in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria is very atrocious and wicked. There will be consequences of this dastard murder. Everyone involved in one way or the other, either overtly or covertly, shall pay for it."

The Cleric also got a surprise visit from the governor of Kaduna state and longtime friend, Nasir El-rufai, who also attended the service on Sunday.

https://politicsngr.com/tunde-bakare-knocks-dss-fulani-herdsmen-killings-benue/

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by biacan(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
I hope they listen......

if you can't defend yourself better leave benue Now since the governor has sold the right of the state to bubu..... next is kogi

9 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by OGAMINISTER: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2018
The DSS guys are not doing their job, they prefer following politicians around than doing the secret service job the are paid to secure lives and property

With Buhari, there is hope of moral integrity revival in Nigerians that is holding us back

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by IdeyFindWife: 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
OGAMINISTER:
The DSS guys are not doing their job, they prefer following politicians around than doing the secret service job the are paid to secure lives and property

With Buhari, there is hope of moral integrity revival in Nigerians that is holding us back

They are paid hound-dogs with nothing doing but dirty henchmen and witch-hunting errands.

They are part of the problems of modern day democracy. If you know how people are being filched and spirited to DSS officfor "chats", you will be shocked. Just start developing an independent mindset i.e. an opinion, start voicing out and....gbam!

You get a visit if your opinions start coming diametrically opposed to APC sentiments or govt propaganda. They will let you know in no uncertain terms that your "freedom" may not be guaranteed after your highly vocal "expressions"! Then the choice would be yours, whether to keep talking or consider your family!

All these Gestapo-like movements, na their way!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Feraz(m): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2018
While I applaud him for his comments on DSS, I hope he could say the same for their Oga kpatakpata; his running mate in 2011 election ie PMB himself?

12 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Holamidhe(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
What I like about this man is that he came out to tell us that he want to run for president, not like Atiku that is still not sure with fate.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by thesicilian: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is nothing more than a strategy to fuel his presidential aspiration and gain the people's approval. Is he just waking up? Where has he been all this while?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by mandaa: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
pastor still dae blast? na wao

but the DSS guys ain't doing their job
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by nony43(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
N
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by spartan50(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
This one self dey talk

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by teckmore(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Uhmm
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by habex005(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
true
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by lovingyouhun: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
May the Lord help our Nation
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked
Where is Sarki, Ngeneukwuenu (Bob risky) Devillovesyou, and many BMC (Buharia Media Cows) hope Fulani herdsmen have not slaughtered them?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Chiedu4Trump: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
This wan don finally get balls to talk!

Na Buhari dey break nija, not IPOB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by designVATExcel: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oh, so you have finally woken up. Thank God sha, it's better late than never

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by yanshDoctor: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
the worst military president and worst democratically elected president. what a record

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by fergusen: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by CHANNELStv2020: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
AFONJA N HYPOCRISY 5&6,SINCE FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE BEING KILLING HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAUSE HOLY SPIRIT grin TOLD HIM TO RUN NOW HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ZOMBIE'S HEADS THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE HIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by caseclosed147(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari self

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by matmat(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yeah....
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nosikebit(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Stupid ode talk.. how do u expect them to do anything when their oga at the top sees the herdsmen as mere criminals and not terrorists and even has brotherly love and sympathy for them. If it were gej, u would hv attacked him directly without mentioning dss. Thank God for daddy freeze, we know who u pastors really are

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
I can't even concentrate with the news with the way I dey look myself from that hin head.

Drabeey was HERE ( give me $1billion not to vote for Buhari come 2019 if I'm still alive, i'll gladly reject it)

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by DWJOBScom(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Finally he has found his voice...

Could it be 2019 loading? cos me am not understanding again, someone update me please as this is not the first time Fulanis have been attacking people and communities.

Before you attack me remember i said am not understanding o
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by fejikudz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by fasho01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's good to have 'their' grand patrons good friend lend a voice in criticism of their atrocities.

Though in sincerity, he's blasting the wrong set of guys. Why not blast your friend oga pastor

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by emmasege: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will take the lousy and hypocritical pastor serious the day he calls a spade a spade by laying the blame at the doorstep of who owns it (i.e. Buhari).

So, if DSS is to blame, who controls the DSS? Yeye Pastor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by robosky02(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
el rufai dey go church?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
22 mentions? shocked ogini
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by bamoski(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) / Nigerian Army Redeploys Senior Officers / Lagbaja: Granting Amnesty To Bandits Created Avenue To Reorganise, Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.