Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

New Year Givev Away. Giving Out Cartons Of Indomie - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / New Year Givev Away. Giving Out Cartons Of Indomie (552 Views)

Over 150 Cartons Of Facemask Available / I Am Giving Out Cash Of N250k, N500k And N1,000,000 To Three People / 1000 Cartons Of Surgical Masks Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Year Givev Away. Giving Out Cartons Of Indomie by gimmehear(f): 11:31am On Jan 08, 2018
As an indomie campus ambassador for the university ot ilorin, i promised myself the first gift i wil be giving out this year is cartons of indomie plus free airtume for five people.
You have to be in ilorin to pick it up.
Follow the page that this picture is posted , likevand dtop your number
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdphUiKFefc/
*GIMMEHEAR NEW YEAR GIVE AWAY*

It's give away time!!! �

I will be giving cartons of indomie out to students as new Year gifts plus airtime for five people.
*You don't need to do much*
Follow gimmehear_com
Like this picture and drop your number.
Please

Tell a friend to tell a friend that we are doing it again at gimme hear �.

*Temi Badmus*

Re: New Year Givev Away. Giving Out Cartons Of Indomie by gimmehear(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
gimmehear:
As an indomie campus ambassador for the university ot ilorin, i promised myself the first gift i wil be giving out this year is cartons of indomie plus free airtume for five people.

It's give away time!!! �

I will be giving cartons of indomie out to students as new Year gifts plus airtime for five people.
Follow gimmehear_com
Please

*Temi Badmus*
Lalasticlala
Re: New Year Givev Away. Giving Out Cartons Of Indomie by gimmehear(f): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
gimmehear:

It's give away time!!! �

Follow gimmehear_com
Please

*Temi Badmus*
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan For My School Fee (300L University Of Agriculture) / FMDQ Admits The N3.15 Billion LAPO MFB SPV Plc Bond / Message To Nairaland Admin And Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.