Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Purchase Of Dry Red Pepper, Yam Tubers, Sorghum, Millet,maize, Onions,corn, Yams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Purchase Of Dry Red Pepper, Yam Tubers, Sorghum, Millet,maize, Onions,corn, Yams (387 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Powdered Pap Made From Guinea Corn,millet And Maize For Sale / Purchase Of Dry Red Pepper, Yam Tubers, Sorghum, Millet,maize, Onions,corn, Yams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchase Of Dry Red Pepper, Yam Tubers, Sorghum, Millet,maize, Onions,corn, Yams by shomb: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Hello and welcome to year 2018.
The year you will meet business breakthrough!

Have you been wondering how and who will help me in this line of business?
Are you in need of Yam tubers? And would be in need for the purchase and supply of both Onions, Yam Tubers etc?
Are you planning of starting dry pepper business and you need supply of dry red pepper in bulk
Or you want to start sales of Millet, Sorghum, Maize and barley and even Corn
We are 100% available and ready to buy on your behalf and send direct to your state of location.

You can call and reach me now to add your details to my next purchase list as buyers are in demand to pick up their items
But should in case you decide to come keep in touch, for we are ready on ground to assist if you don't mind.

Telephone:
Uclyn

Remain blessed and enjoy this year 2018 as we do business together!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Weekly Stock Pick For The Period Outlook & Watch List – GTI Securities / $5000 To $250,000 Agricultural Grant / 5 Personal Rules For Saving To Become Milonia In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.