Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help A Nairalander! (342 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / A Nairalander Convocating At University Of Ibadan Today (pics) / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Nairalander! by ayoblinks(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Good day fellow NL am going for geology and i heard its a tough course, pls how tough is it and wat are my chances of gaining admission to study it in nigeria (AAUA to be precise and how competitive) and also how marketable is it... pls help push to frontpage for answers

Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2018
you are creating fear in yourself already
so if they tell you it is difficult, you will leave it??
or stay because they said it is easy??

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander! by ayoblinks(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
you are creating fear in yourself already
so if they tell you it is difficult, you will leave it??
or stay because they said it is easy??
No sir...just to prepare for the task ahead...to know wat awaits me
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander! by ayoblinks(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove RoyalBlak Blackhawk03

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Topics To Draft An Effective Persuasive Essay / Is NYSC A Success Or A Failure? / Help A Brother With Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.