Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Robbers Visit Mr Ibu’s House, Allegedly Cart Away N14m Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Visit Mr Ibu’s House, Allegedly Cart Away N14m Cash (382 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / Kiss Daniel Thanks Fan Who Gave Him Back His N14M Chain When It Fell Off. / Malivelihood Hails Kiss Daniel Over His Jewelry "N14M No Be Small Tin O" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Visit Mr Ibu’s House, Allegedly Cart Away N14m Cash by princeemmma(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
According to several reports, Mr Ibu’s house was robbed recently. The robbers allegedly carted away the sum of N14.3m and other properties. He has since reported the attack to the police This is not the best of time for popular comic actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu as thieves recently visited his house on Saturday, January 6, 2018. According to The Nation, the robbers struck in the morning and carted away about N14.3m cash as well as other expensive properties. Mr Ibu revealed that the matter has been reported to the police. He added that his wife was at home when the men of the night attacked.

“According to my wife, the operation started at about 3am and lasted till about 4:25am this morning after which they left with all my property and cash.” Here’s hoping the criminals responsible are apprehended soon.

Re: Robbers Visit Mr Ibu’s House, Allegedly Cart Away N14m Cash by AleksAndria: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
What sort of visitation is this.
But
princeemmma:

“According to my wife, the operation started at about 3am and lasted till about 4:25am this morning after which they left with all my property and cash.”

They just helped you relocate and went to keep your cash in the Bank. It's safe there.
They're not Robbers.

(1) (Reply)

She Couldn’t Date A Guy Who Earns N100,000 But Begging Don Jazzy For N50k / Happy Birthday To Reminisce As He +1 Today / Easiest Sports To Bet On And Win Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.