Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. (2851 Views)

JAMB Cut Off Mark 2024/2025 For All Schools / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / JAMB Admission 2018: Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 For All Schools – Universities, Poly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Bapy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
somtoto:
hmmm all I can say is first year in pharmacy is really stressful...I rep unizik pharmacy
please I'll like to enquire about something's.can I have your contact?
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Bapy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
somtoto:
hmmm all I can say is first year in pharmacy is really stressful...I rep unizik pharmacy
please boss I'll like to enquire about something's from you.can I have your contact?
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Bapy post=64002105]I have searched for a thread like this and I couldn't see any that is why i created this thread for pharmacy fresher's in the house so that we can be able to relate and get prepared for the task ahead of us, as we all know that pharmacy school isn't a joke at all. I'm also using this medium to honourably invite all our SENIOR COLLEAGUES in the house because without them I don't think we can be able to assist ourselves as fresher's. Let's make this thread a very big PHARMILY house please. Thanks in anticipation.
I rep Unijos school of Pharmcy. [/quote
I rep university of Port Harcourt
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
following,uniport.
guys pharmacy no be beans here at all.
God help me shaa
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by pxemma100: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bapy:
yes brother.thanks
please sir how is the college of pharmacy over there?how has it been so far.?
.guy 100l is all about chem phy bio Eng. Though little advanced
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Bapy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
pxemma100:
.guy 100l is all about chem phy bio Eng. Though little advanced
thanks bro.
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Bapy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fyi0:
following,uniport.
guys pharmacy no be beans here at all.
God help me shaa
welcome on board sir.college of pharm has always been demanding.God see us through.
abeg can I get ya contact?
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Bapy:
welcome on board sir.college of pharm has always been demanding.God see us through.
abeg can I get ya contact?
pm
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by jerryvyne(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
this thread don die sha
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by geunik(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Pharmacy students want to succeed in school. They are finding it hard to find their footing. They observe this is not the case with friends from other departments. They begin to wonder what is the way forward. At the end, not all that got admission got through. Many that got through had a hard time.
The problems many pharmacy students face in school is not new. It has been there before us and it is still there. There is no sign it is stopping anytime soon. Majority of these problems can be avoided or better still handled successfully without much stress. Advise from pharmacist have proven timely in many scenarios. This is because they have been there before. Unfortunately, many of these pharmacist do not have all the time in the world to put down these problems and their solutions in writing. This makes it difficult for pharmacy students already in school.
It is only pharmacy students who seek advice but don't get it. Not at all. Many aspirants are also out there seeking to know how to gain admission easily. Others simply wants to know the nature of the programme. They are willing and ready to pay for these information.
It is not proper to get to school and discover things yourself. Experience is the best teacher they say but learn from others experience when pharmacy school is involve. This is because you may not like the tales of your own experience.
Success Guide For Pharmacy Students
To succeed in pharmacy school, you need guidance and practical guide that works. You can only get that from one with experience. Thus experience when put into writing can be a life saver and all that you need. With very few books on success tips for pharmacy students around the world, it became necessary to enlighten pharmacy students on what to expect as they go through each phase of the profession.
Content Of The eBook
With the book 'Success guide for pharmacy students,' all aspects of students life was touch. Divided into two parts it includes everything pharmacy students need to succeed. Some of the topics covered in part of one under 'undergraduate pharmacy' are;

Success tips to pass JAMB UTME
Ideal roommate
Study tips
How to get good grade
How to handle failure
Staying healthy
Make money
Security
Induction

Under part two 'pupil pharmacist', other topics covered include;

Intern pharmacist
Corper pharmacist
NYSC Mobilization

Who Will Benefit?
This book is for you if;

You want to gain admission easily into pharmacy school
Ace any examination in pharmacy
Make money as a student

Without wasting much time, you can request a copy of this ebook delivered to you after making payment. You can send a request to;
Email: phcgaius@gmail.com
Phone: 08081062183
Re: Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. by Bapy(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2020
jerryvyne:
this thread don die sha
I tell you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Grants University, Poly Students And Others Free Subscription To... / Good News If You Have Lost Your WAEC Certificate/result / Scholarships In Australia For International Students 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.