Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

To The Good Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Good Nairalanders (789 Views)

Why We Should Not See The Good Deeds Of Others as Wickedness / The Good, Bad And The Ugly Experiences Of Newly Weds / Come In And Post the Good Things That Happened To You In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Good Nairalanders by samk101: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
To the controller and all the honorable board members. To all successful Nairalanders, i know that all members of Nairaland are successful, Please help me out.
Mynd, Lalasticlala and all the board members please push this to front page for more assistance.

Lalasticlala please help. I've being a member of Nairaland for a long time now, i created this Monica for the purpose of the help i need.

This is my story,
I'm engaged to my wife sometimes ago and things are pretty well with us, we didn't lack anything but not after she took in things began changing, money not coming in as usual to the extent that we manage to feed. Now scan revealed that she's going to put to bed in three weeks time, some people said it might not even reach the scan date! My worries is that we have not buy anything that the baby needs, even babe's bathe tube we haven't buy, we haven't buy anything that our hospital needs for the delivery! I've began running mad right now, thinking all day. i went to family and friends for assistance but none of them was able to help even people that i borrowed money and i didn't even bother to ask for payback, everyone turned me down, all they keep saying is that i should not worry that that's how it normally be, that when my wife put to bed things will return to normal. Please how can i meet the needs of the babe that's coming in to the world in three weeks time including the hospital items. Please I'm pleading to all Nairalanders to assist me, no amount is to small, I'm very unplease writing this publicly but i was left with no option. Please help me, I'll never forget anyone that render help to me now, i can even pay back when things back to normal. Please everybody i beg u all in the name of God, please help me out. I'll forward my account details to anybody who wants to help me out of this. This is my number 08032660395. Thanks to you All. Please everybody, for the sake of this babe that's coming to the world soon.
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by FloraEC(f): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
samk101:
Now scan revealed that she's going to put to bed in three weeks time , some people said it might not even reach the scan date!

How manage? Like your wife never knew her EDD? Like you never prepared yourself or Wish you and your wife safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: To The Good Nairalanders by samk101: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
FloraEC:

How manage? Like your wife never knew her EDD? Like you never prepared yourself or Wish you and your wife safe delivery.
Please can u read back? I said everything changed during this pregnancy period? What can someone do when money is not entry like before the pregnancy. I was very happy when i heard my wife is pregnant, promising my self to be the best father and the best husband. But now, things are not the same.please What can i do now, commit suicide?
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
You have been on NL for a long time as FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT? wink

When you log off, you go and phock your wife, eat, shyte and sleep abi? cheesy

I am sure the poor woman will WORK TILL SHE DROPS ke.

Abeg, this na new year o. NA WHO SEN YOU MESSAGE? undecided
RESPECT YA SEF! kiss

3 Likes

Re: To The Good Nairalanders by FloraEC(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
samk101:

Please can u read back? I said everything changed during this pregnancy period? What can someone do when money is not entry like before the pregnancy. I was very happy when i heard my wife is pregnant, promising my self to be the best father and the best husband. But now, things are not the same.please What can i do now, commit suicide?

Nah, I can't read back. You never prepared for it, from engagement to taking in. Safe delivery to your wife
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
No one is too prepared for hard times, look for something to do.
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by Dyt(f): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Post with your old username
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You have been on NL for a long time as FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT? wink

When you log off, you go and phock your wife, eat, shyte and sleep abi? cheesy

I am sure the poor woman will WORK TILL SHE DROPS ke.

Abeg, this na new year o. NA WHO SEN YOU MESSAGE? undecided
RESPECT YA SEF! kiss

This e-begging never stops grin
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
FloraEC:

Lol you dey believe am?

I don't know why he's acting like his wife's delivery date is such a surprise
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by FloraEC(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol you dey believe am?

I don't know why he's acting like his wife's delivery date is such a surprise

Like the wife never knew she's 37+wks gone. And he wants me to go back and read the annoying lies again

1 Like

Re: To The Good Nairalanders by 1Sharon(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
samk101:

Keep working
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by 1Sharon(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
samk101:
To the controller and all the honorable board members. To all successful Nairalanders, i know that all members of Nairaland are successful, Please help me out.
Mynd, Lalasticlala and all the board members please push this to front page for more assistance.

Lalasticlala please help. I've being a member of Nairaland for a long time now, i created this Monica for the purpose of the help i need.

This is my story,
I'm engaged to my wife sometimes ago and things are pretty well with us, we didn't lack anything but not after she took in things began changing, money not coming in as usual to the extent that we manage to feed. Now scan revealed that she's going to put to bed in three weeks time, some people said it might not even reach the scan date! My worries is that we have not buy anything that the baby needs, even babe's bathe tube we haven't buy, we haven't buy anything that our hospital needs for the delivery! I've began running mad right now, thinking all day. i went to family and friends for assistance but none of them was able to help even people that i borrowed money and i didn't even bother to ask for payback, everyone turned me down, all they keep saying is that i should not worry that that's how it normally be, that when my wife put to bed things will return to normal. Please how can i meet the needs of the babe that's coming in to the world in three weeks time including the hospital items. Please I'm pleading to all Nairalanders to assist me, no amount is to small, I'm very unplease writing this publicly but i was left with no option. Please help me, I'll never forget anyone that render help to me now, i can even pay back when things back to normal. Please everybody i beg u all in the name of God, please help me out. I'll forward my account details to anybody who wants to help me out of this. This is my number 08032660395. Thanks to you All. Please everybody, for the sake of this babe that's coming to the world soon.

How does a scan reveal she is about to put to in 3wks time?
When ur wife must have known her due date right from the first trimester many months ago?!
what were you doing and HER doing all those months ago?

You ppl ehn?
Re: To The Good Nairalanders by AreaFada2: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2018
1Sharon:

How does a scan reveal she is about to put to in 3wks time?
When ur wife must have known her due date right from the first trimester many months ago?!
what were you doing and HER doing all those months ago?

You ppl ehn?

My dear, I guess he just wanted to be a bit dramatic about it. EDD is never a surprise in this day and age. Unless baby comes earlier than EDD.

It would be better to just say I am broke. I could not raise the money planned to raise due to harsh economy.

Now there is no way of us to verify how authentic he is. Since he's obviously shy to use his regular moniker. We cannot know if he's an old Nairalander or not.

Nlers can be very generous but only if genuine.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Pranks Her Son With The Dead Pose Challenge / Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? / My Girl Friend Told Me She Has No Fallopian Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.