Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa (701 Views)

12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. / Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by CasaFFa(f): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=502057

Elder statesman and former governor of Old Kaduna State, Balarabe Musa, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari makes him sad because nothing has worked under his administration. The former governor said this while fielding questions from Sun newspapers on situations and events that made him sad in the country last year.

He said, “One of them is the inability of this government to perform. Because everybody expected this government to make a difference but they have not. In some areas they are even making things worse.”

Speaking on the New Year speech of Buhari, the former governor insisted, “I am not impressed in any way. How can I be when the ordinary people in a country that produce petrol, cannot buy it at a reasonable price? “As I am talking to you now in most parts of Nigeria, a litre of fuel sells for N200. Our economy, in the name of privatisation has deteriorated so much. Why has the situation become so bad? It is because of the foreign manipulations that want to hand the leading role of the economy to the private sector.

“Our economy was stable and progressive when we had the leading role of the state in the economy. Back then one dollar was sold at one naira. Presently, there is nothing to enable the government to control prices, corruption and unemployment.

“How can you expect the private sector to solve this problem? Whether we like it or not the role of the public sector must be strengthened. So that everybody must make public interest first and the enlightened self interest second. There is no other way round.”

Read more - http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=502057
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by Jochabed(f): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari!!! Hmmm...Its just a matter of time.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by smulti(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
buhari is a pig
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by marooh: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will vote for buhari 2019 so that I will wicked those that voted for him in 2015....

Una think say una wise cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by tashashiel(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nigeria fit work without President

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by Blackfire(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Balarabe musa is a paid ipob yoot....

Sai baba till 2023....

Then they will handover to us the sw...

Ask awo, ask abiola , ask afonja.

Insult me and watch me decimate u literarilly
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by aolawale025: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Balarabe Musa was the only governor that escaped prison when buhari ruled as a soldier. He calls it as it is.
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by SalamRushdie: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari has made most Nigerians sad
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by BuariCopyPaste: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari is a harbinger of sadness and anguish
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
"Our economy was stable and progressive when we had the leading role of the state in the economy.Presently, there is nothing to enable the government to control prices, corruption and unemployment."

- Useless APC government led by General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by AngelicBeing: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneking:
"Our economy was stable and progressive when we had the leading role of the state in the economy.Presently, there is nothing to enable the government to control prices, corruption and unemployment."

- Useless APC government led by General Muhammadu Buhari

Hahaha, wetin Buhari do you, @topic, both PDP and Apc are both useless and deserves to be flogged out of office, nonsense grin

Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by IdeyFindWife: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Wailers Form has finished, Admission sef don close!

Where were you when the buffoon was being lauded as the next best to happen to Nigeria?!

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Be Restructured, Buhari Makes Me Sad - Balarabe Musa by yanshDoctor: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
capitalist system is not for poor country like Nigeria. government is only running away from responsibility seeking to privative establishment.

in a social system of government the taxation from rich and elite is what is use to take care of basic needs that will benefit all both poor and rich.

examples are food subsidy and transportation, then next constant electricity. there might not be luxury of life for the poor. but cheap basic amenities is for all. cheap food, affordable transport, constant light is not too much for Nigerians the fact we are richest in sahara Africa.

in India you might not be able to afford good clothes, housing or smartphone. but food and transport is very cheap for all, even the unemployed.

example for journey from Enugu to Lagos by train like N2000 will take you there.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Moulded By Rochas? A Conversation Between Two Imolites (photos) / Open Letter To Gov Umahi / We Spent The Last Two Years Digging Nigeria Out Of Mess We Met – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.