Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,298 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

"With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man (1554 Views)

Stop Longer Throat ,not Everything That U Will Drink / This Hilarious Chat Between A Lady And Her Boss Will Crack You Up / Army Slapped a guy Because Of A Lady..and see what happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man by KNEO777: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
A woman who was disrespected by a man because she refused his advances has told of how she tormented his life, so much so that he will never try that with anyone else.

She revealed that she was called a prostitute by the man named Nnamdi after she "curved" him, so she chose to teach him a lesson. The tweets are old (Sep 2017) but only just started going viral after the woman posted an update revealing that the traumatized man contacted her again on Sunday, January 7, 2018, still begging for forgiveness. He further promised never to disrespect women in his life.

A lot of people are hailing the woman for her actions.

Read More:[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/01/with-your-skull-the-sisterhood-will-drink-your-blood-between-a-lady-and-a-man-that-called-her-a-prostitute/

Re: "With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man by IdeyFindWife: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
The guy too fear, abeg.

Who sisterhood epp.

you try that with me, me sef I threaten you with the "brotherhood" of okija! grin By the time you hear say we go snatch your kidney and your left breast, let me see if you nor go deactivate your twitter acct.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did My Mum Not Believe Me / Help! Help! Help! Bush Pig On D Lose / Dis Boy Don 4uck Up Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.