Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Actor, Yul Edochie Unveils His Fourth Child On His 36th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Yul Edochie Unveils His Fourth Child On His 36th Birthday (photos) (1406 Views)

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son / Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Yul Edochie Unveils His Fourth Child On His 36th Birthday (photos) by chiomarita: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
So, Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie welcomed his fourth child, a cute baby boy few months ago, but keep the good news all to himself.

Yesterday, January 7, 2018, the Handsome actor turned politician turned 36, and decided to unveil his fourth child; 3rd boy.

He shared a lovely photo they snapped together and captioned it: "So, I spent my birthday with my cute little Angel, the latest addition to my squad, my 5 months old son.
Victory Zane Chukwubuike Yul-Edochie," he wrote.

More cute photos at ..[url]http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/actor-yul-edochie-unveils-his-fourth.html?m=1
[/url]

Re: Actor, Yul Edochie Unveils His Fourth Child On His 36th Birthday (photos) by TheAnimatorsHub: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
that kid's expression be like...''nna mehn, see that babe' grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Show Off Cars Worth 400 Million In His Garage As He Beats Wizkid, Tekno / Actress Omoni Oboli, Her Husband And Children Rock Nylon In Canada (photo) / Donjazzy Shares Lovely Photos With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.