Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,366 members, 7,822,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2279 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fintrak Software Co. Limited / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Sambest2(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
OK, I'll keep this short and very simple.

Considering GTBank size and other parameters, one would expect the bank to have a regular recruitment drive for her Graduate Trainee cadre but we know the bank have not executed one for say, up to five years now. Rather, they come with disclaimer each time a supposed recruitment drive makes round on social media.

This triggers the question: How do GTBank recruits her GTs', at least make publication of your recruitment and go on with your lopsided recruitment... its that simple smiley .

2 Likes

Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mightyleks(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am beginning to wonder too
Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ekwemama: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sambest2:
OK, I'll keep this short and very simple.

Considering GTBank size and other parameters, one would expect the bank to have a regular recruitment drive for her Graduate Trainee cadre but we know the bank have not executed one for say, up to five years now. Rather, they come with disclaimer each time a supposed recruitment drive makes round on social media.

This triggers the question: How do GTBank recruits her GTs', at least make publication of your recruitment and go on with your lopsided recruitment... its that simple smiley .
well, from a reliable source their graduate recruitment is more of an internal stuff so do not expect them to advertise anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by damzy88: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
The award for the most secretive bank has to go to Gtbank. I can't remember the last time they advertised for Graduate Trainee position. I have been chasing the bank for like forever but have not been successful. I just tire for for the bank. cry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Sambest2(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
mightyleks:
I am beginning to wonder too

E tire me ooo

ekwemama:

well, from a reliable source their graduate recruitment is more of an internal stuff so do not expect them to advertise anytime soon

They should just continue as it pleases them...
Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by kkkp: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
I know of 2 people who are currently in training school. it is more of internal connections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GTBank And Her Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Internal runs.y waste money on advert. When der are children of pple dat can bring money looking for jobs. An ex intern in my office is in training school now. His dad is an oga in one of d discos. Welcome to zoo

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of Companies With Free Transportation For Staffs / Get D Latest Job In Town / British High Commission Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.