Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Artist Shows Crowd White Panties Whilst Performing On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist Shows Crowd White Panties Whilst Performing On Stage (886 Views)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artist Shows Crowd White Panties Whilst Performing On Stage by moonbyte25: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2018

Ebony has done it once again! The female dancehall star thrives on creating controversy and she has managed to do so once again.

During a recent stage performance, the ‘Sponsor’ hitmaker managed to show the crowd the white panties she was wearing.

Ebony performed in a t-shirt with nothing underneath except the panties thus it was obvious she planned showing off her genital area at least once during the concert.

The video has gone viral and left Ghanaians once again wondering what the hell is wrong with this girl who keeps courting controversy. Her last big thing was showing off her genitals uncensored.

Watch the video here...

https://innonews24.com/2018/01/video-done-ebony-shows-off-white-pioto-stage-performance.html/

(1) (Reply)

“if My Toasters Knew My Age They Wouldn’t Approach Me”- Empress Njamah / NF Surpasses 1 Billion Career Streams As ‘let You Down’ Goes Platinum In 8 Count / Genevieve Nnaji, Her Braids And Lovely Chanel Purse, Step Out In Style(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.