Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar (23690 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / My Dream Team To Transform Nigeria in 2023 Led By Ngozi Iweala / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has assured Nigerians that the Peoples Democratic Party is the only party that will transform the country and take its economy back to its prosperity.

Atiku expressed this in Kaduna at the weekend, when one of his supporters, Miss Zainab Musa Pindar, organised a reception for him at the Arewa House, welcoming him back to the PDP.

A statement signed by Jacob Onjewu Dickson, spokesman for the Chairman of Atiku Care Foundation, Ambassador Aliyu Ibn Abbas, made available to newsmen in Kaduna on Monday, said the Wazirin Adamawa further told his supporters to spread the gospel of the PDP’s good plans to the people at the grassroots.

“PDP still remains the only national party in Nigeria. It is the hope of the common man to be free from the fraud called the APC,” Atiku who was represented by Ambassador Abbas said.

https://punchng.com/pdp-will-transform-nigeria-atiku/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by TheAnimatorsHub: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is super story

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Great. APC is not national in outlook.
It is a party owned by Core North, dominated partially by middle belt and some elites in SWerners cry cry cry
PDP is national as its membership is available, accessible and promoted locally in Nigeria. Even in other parts of the world....

***APC rides on stolen membership of other parties especially PDP, CPC, ACN and APGA. It can not stand alone.

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
This is super story

You are a patriotic Nigeria

God bless you

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneking:
It is a party owned by Core North, dominated partially by middle belt and some elites in SWerners cry cry cry

Uncle what is great here ?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by aolawale025: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
What the PDP should do first is to nominate a generally acceptable candidate for 2019

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneking:

While PDP is the party of the south east and south South

PDP now have the outlook of that %

Do you get that ?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Give idiotic pigs of Biafra party a second chance.
I Hiss in Japanese

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by JkDanchi005(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
The Success and Organization of the 2017 National Convention of the PDP has already proven to all, that PDP is truely a National Party with Vision and determination for greatness.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by MicheyJ1: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

You are a patriotic Nigeria

God bless you
I still can't phantom the way you think. It's like you deliberately turn a blind eye to all the problems happening in this country at the moment

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Keneking:
and PDP is now a regional party which now belong to the idiotic p. of Biafra.

N.B- help me complete the letter p. With any suitable word of your choice

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by MicheyJ1: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have they promoted you in Buhari media cows ?? You are due a promotion. Because you worked hard throughout 2017.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
THUNDER SCATTER APC & THEIR SUPPORTERS!

ATIKU SHOULD GO AND DIE, WE DONT WANT OLD WINE LIKE HIM INFACT ANYBODY WHO WILL STILL VOTE FOR HAUSA/FULANI BY 2019 MUST BE BIGGEST FOOL

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP is now a regional party which now belong to the idiotic pigs of Biafra

Please I do not accept the term "pig".
You must withdraw this word immediately.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP is now a regional party which now belong to the idiotic pigs of Biafra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
This is super story
Dey there dey hallucinate by 2019 this same "Super Story" shall become Reality.com to you that I can assure you!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
THUNDER SCATTER APC & THEIR SUPPORTERS!

ATIKU SHOULD GO AND DIE, WE DONT WANT OLD WINE LIKE HIM INFACT ANYBODY WHO WILL STILL VOTE FOR HAUSA/FULANI BY 2019 MUST BE BIGGEST FOOL

My brother I share your sentiment too however as it stands no other region can fly the ticket and be considered except from the North so you see it is North vs North now and we just have to play it that way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ratello:

Dey there dey hallucinate by 2019 this same "Super Story" shall become Reality.com to you that I can assure you!

We the patriots won't allow such to happen

PDP is a disaster

7 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is a disaster
Who knows you? You should be harvesting your "rice" by now

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Alariiwo: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Transformers..

Dead party for useless thieves. *hiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Rolandonyi: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please youth ignore this A-ti-ku who is so desperate for power. He has nothing to offer. He started with restructuring but when his fellow Mallos were not pleased with it now, it is promising the youths heaven and earth. How will he fulfill all these his promises. I can assure you that the moment he gets there, that will be another one chance for 8 years. Let us yell for people like Sokoto State gov, Ribadu, El Rufai, Dankwambo and the likes and not people that will take us 10 years backwards.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ratello:

hahahahaha, let me laugh at your dream small before telling you, you are dreaming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by lordkush: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

Bros let's the word passion with caution guides us

How are you sure he's not a Christ like ?

So please don't let us do religious stuff here
he is possed by the demon of foolishness.

he is not saved
Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Tecno66: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

PDP is a disaster
I agree with you that PDP is a disaster but from the reality on ground, I think APC has not faired better. Infact if we weigh their campaign promises with what they have achieved so far, the party is a scam and the leaders deserve to be humiliated publicly. I look forward to when another government will probe this government to comfirm if they are saints as they claim.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by frankyychiji(f): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
and PDP is now a regional party which now belong to the idiotic p. of Biafra.

N.B- help me complete the letter p. With any suitable word of your choice
I wonder what this skull miner hiding under a Jesus moniker think of himself. A simple sentence in English he can't write. Why not face your motor park job and leave trash for lawma? undecided

4 Likes

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by sarrki(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tecno66:
I agree with you that PDP is a disaster but from the reality on ground, I think APC has not faired better. Infact if we weigh their campaign promises with what they have achieved so far, the party is a scam and the leaders deserve to be humiliated publicly. I look forward to when another government will probe this government to comfirm if they are saints as they claim.

With sincere heart I will be happy also

That's what they call democracy

Nigeria is not ripe for one party to rule for too long

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar by Tecno66: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:

With sincere heart I will be happy also

That's what they call democracy

Nigeria is not ripe for one party to rule for too long
I used to feel you are oversuportive of this government. But you make sense with this your comment. It is a fair comment, not partisan in any way.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Nigerian Senate, Mace Stolen (Full Video) / Bagudu: Why APC Governors Are Pushing For NEC Meeting / The Origin Of The Battle Between El-Rufai And Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.