Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) (21488 Views)

Barcelona Lost £130 Million On Philippe Coutinho / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / Barca New Signing, Coutinho, Out For Three Weeks With Thigh Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good for him/Barca.
YNWA!!
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintkeppy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nedfed:

What it ur prblm man
Do they complain?
. Mtcheeeew! Ur case is Different
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Gydion(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
saintkeppy:
What is the point, he should have moved in the summer, atleast help liverpool for the remainder of the season.

I dont understand. To do what? Win the CL or EPL?
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintkeppy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
gurunlocker:

Did you consider the upcoming World Cup? His price will soar after World Cup and considering Brazil have higher chance of winning. Also PSG is treating Barça mess up, always trying to go for players Barça want and with their money they can do and undo....

So the best time is now!
. I see ur point bro' but is there any possible way of signing him in principle now then he joins Barca later. & he's cup tie. Liverpool will miss him sha! Anyway I wish him the Best @his new club.
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by ojmetrix(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
so what are the criterias for passing medicals since he has thigh injury
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Football transfer market is now the most legal money laundery in the world, it's being control by international syndicates.
guy u make some sense here o , the money cover some shady deals no wonder arabians don dey venture into d sport anyhow
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintkeppy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gydion:

I dont understand. To do what? Win the CL or EPL?
. Atleast Top 4 finish grin
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Panther7(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Football transfer market is now the most legal money laundery in the world, it's being control by international syndicates.
please can you shed more light to your claim
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by martineverest(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
hehe

Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Ehommie: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
PENALDO FAN SPOTTED.U GUYS WILL PLAY EUROPA NEXT SEASON
u sabi guy tell them
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintneo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
saintkeppy:
What is the point, he should have moved in the summer, atleast help liverpool for the remainder of the season.
i heard some information on Countinho returning to Liverpool FC on loan till end of season.
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintkeppy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
saintneo:
i heard some information on Countinho returning to Liverpool FC on loan till end of season.
. This will be a good deal if it's True.
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
MicheyJ1:
Just three weeks no wahala. Wish he could play champions league for us.
He is not qualified to play Champions league.
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by davidsthe(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
saintkeppy:

I completely agree with you. What's the point..champions league he can't play for FCB this season, the league is almost done and dusted, league cup not "so" important so why move now. All parties could have signed the deal and (Coutinho) insists he'll move in the summer as desperate as Barca is they would still have waited tho that mean reduce the transfer fee but would have endeared him to the Kops more. Visça Barça
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Cajal(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Unbeatable #forcabarca#
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by COOL10(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
PENALDO FAN SPOTTED.U GUYS WILL PLAY EUROPA NEXT SEASON
. Hahahahahaha. Guy u wicked ooo
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by swaleola: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=64032450]Barcelona our perennial customer.

On behalf of Chelsea fans worldwide.
I am pleased to tell you that we just imported some new stock and we have them stored and ready to be delivered when the Champions league resumes.

How do you want it to be?
2-0
1-1
Or
1-0
1-2
The beating Chelsea will receive on that day. U urself will pity the blues.
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by basmur(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Barcelona our perennial customer.

On behalf of Chelsea fans worldwide.
I am pleased to tell you that we just imported some new stock and we have them stored and ready to be delivered when the Champions league resumes.

How do you want it to be?
2-0
1-1
Or
1-0
1-2

Your choice grin

making mouth with that your MORATA??

Even if you fully park the bus as u always do, U wl surely be disappointed this time..!!
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by Mike008(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
one person will soon come and say its photoshop
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

FC Barcelona has unveiled 25-year-old Brazil international star Philippe Coutinho after he completed a €160 million move. The deal is seen as a record signing for the Camp Nou side who signed the Player from Liverpool.

Latest news reveal that the Coutinho will have to have his debut for the Catalan Giants delayed for 3 weeks after a medical revealed his has thigh injury.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/fc-barcelona-unveil-philippe-coutinho.html

What a great loss for us. Barca please back off. . Liverpool for life
Re: FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) by saintkeppy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
davidsthe:

I completely agree with you. What's the point..champions league he can't play for FCB this season, the league is almost done and dusted, league cup not "so" important so why move now. All parties could have signed the deal and (Coutinho) insists he'll move in the summer as desperate as Barca is they would still have waited tho that mean reduce the transfer fee but would have endeared him to the Kops more. Visça Barça

The cup tie issues, Liverpool struggling to make Top 4 was the reason why the move wasn't necessary to me now, but some1 pointed out that his transfer fee may increase after World Cup the reason why Barca wanted to seal the deal now or stand a risk of losing him to a rival club later.

The best deal to me is, Barca signed him loaned him back to Liverpool till the end of the season or agreement in place between the two clubs for him to join Barca in the Summer, at it stands now, no good replacement for him this Winter Transfer.

Liverpool may find it difficult to make Top 4 finish if they don't put in effort without Coutinho. Let's say ManCity wins League, the remaining 3 champs league slots will be struggled by 5 clubs viz Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, ToT'ham &Liverpool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver / Super Eagles Players Smear Igbonu With Cake As He Celebrates Birthday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.