Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: (1857 Views)

Alternative Building Materials: Plasterboards/gypsium Boards For Wall Panelling / Building Materials: Security Doors,marble/ceramic Tiles,pop Ceiling,plywood / Cost Of Building Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by abdool101: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
I import Building materials.

such as:

1、Gypsum Board Series
Standard gypsum board
Fire proof gypsum board
Water proof gypsum board

2、Decorative Board Series
PVC laminated gypsum board
Mineral fiber ceiling board

3、Frame Work Series
Steel frame work series
Partition steel channels
Ceiling steel channels
T-bar ceiling system

4、Multipurpose Wall Putty
and Jointing Compund
Ready-mixed interior wall putty
Equipment and Warehouse

5、Partition and Ceiling
Accessories
Gypsum powder, α, β
Gypsum jointing compound
Bonding compound
Paper joint tape
Fiber glass joint tape
Interior wall putty
Gypsum cornice

6、Construction Tools
Trowel,Keep Pliers and
Metal Scissors
Putty knife
Manuel sander

7、Paper
Special for only gypsum board production

8、Insulation
(For sound insulation
and warm keeping)
Glass wool
Rock wool
Steel frame for partition
Veneer wall
Timber Channel
Steel frame foe ceiling

9、Gypsum Decorative Products

10 、Aluminum composite
panel system
General colour ACP
Wellstone-wooden ACP
Brushed finished and Flash beads ACP
Process of production

Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by abdool101: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
materials

Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by Timmi: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
I hope your import is not from China, if they are then they are not safe to be used in homes. Here in the US the government has asked that homes built with building materials from China be torn down or else the occupants will be infected and be seriously sick. Please stay away from using Chinese building materials.
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by MPEROR: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
include your price that way we can check in case any body have a building project in nigeria
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by abdool101: 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
Timmi:

I hope your import is not from China, if they are then they are not safe to be used in homes. Here in the US the government has asked that homes built with building materials from China be torn down or else the occupants will be infected and be seriously sick. Please stay away from using Chinese building materials.

Thanks for your observation.

Not all china product are bad.

and my company is the best manufacturing building materials in china.

They are tested and trusted.
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by Timmi: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
I hate to generalize, but as an architect and engineer with over 20-years of practise in the USA, I was only sharing my experience on Chines building products and the fact that they have been deemed dangerous to be used in housing construction. Most of their building products have been denied entry into the USA because they constitute health hazards.

Any one is free to buy and install these products into their houses, but it is always good to learn from someone's experiences and not necessarily yours becuase if you wait to learn from yours - it might be fatal.
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by abdool101: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
Mr timmi
Timmi:

I hate to generalize, but as an architect and engineer with over 20-years of practise in the USA, I was only sharing my experience on Chines building products and the fact that they have been deemed dangerous to be used in housing construction. Most of their building products have been denied entry into the USA because they constitute health hazards.

Any one is free to buy and install these products into their houses, but it is always good to learn from someone's experiences and not necessarily yours becuase if you wait to learn from yours - it might be fatal.

i think it good you let the people know.

but i don't think because the usa denied china product entry to usa alone is a genuine evidence to say all china products are bad.

is only usa the country that use china product?

why are they the only one that felt this.

Not all china products are bad, and ours are good.

please take note
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by abdool101: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
here is list

Drywall systerm

Main Channel 38mmx12mmx1.0mmx3m $0.512/m
U-Track 75mmx35mmx0.5mmx3m $0.603/m
C-Stud 75mmx45mmx0.5mmx3m $0.642/m
Clip 75# $0.031/pcs
Jointing compound 5kg/bag $1.33/bag
Fibre glass tape 50mmx90m $1.32/roll
Metal corner paper tape 50mmx30m $5.15/roll
Drywall Screw 35mmx25mm1000pcs/box $3.20/box

Steel frame for ceiling system

Main Channel 38mmx12mmx1.0mmx3m $0.512/m
Furring channel 50mmx19mmx0.5mmx3m $0.448/m
Wall Angle 25mmx25mmx0.5mmx3m $0.282/m
Main connector 38# $0.059/pcs
Furring connector 50# $0.056/pcs
Suspender 8# (3m/pcs) $0.412/m
Hanger 38# $0.052/pcs
Connecting clip 50# $0.039/pcs
A suit of Bolt 6# $0.059/pcs
Nut 8# $0.024/pcs
Anchor bolt 8# $0.056/pcs
Gypsum board 1220*2440*9.5mm 17.32/sheet(RMB) USD PRICE IS 2.54
Gypsum board 1220*2440*12mm 21.01/sheet(RMB) USD PRICE IS 3.082
PVC ceiling and T Grid 7.5mm(thickness) 15.64/㎡(RMB) USD PRICE IS 2.294
PVC ceiling and T Grid 7.5mm(thickness)( Around the packing) 15.84/㎡ USD PRICE IS 2.323
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by bilms(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2010
will get back to you soon
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by Biimz: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Abdool101,

How much for your gypsum board half inch and three quarters on an inch thick? and are they 4X8' or 4X10'?
Please quote Naira and location of product.
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by boshihua(m): 7:45am On Jul 30, 2011
Sir, we are manufacturer of ACP and Color Coated/Embossed Aluminium Coil,hope to be your supplier. Our roofing coils is best seller in Nigeria.
Re: Large And Small Quantity Building Materials: by Lindseyrd: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2011
I am really interested in buying plasterboard and would really appreciate if you could send me your contact details to me on olulad55@hotmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Track Your Cars & Trucks At Low Cost / Decent 2bdroom Flat To Let @ Surulere & Gbagada Pay & Pack. / Standard Fish Farm, With 6 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.