Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria (2270 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Whenever I think of how we as a nation got into this mess and hardship, I cannot but think of the characters that worked subtly and overtly to force Nigerians embrace the candidacy of President Buhari down the throat of many Nigeria. The leveraged on all their positions, careers, opportunities and networks to push, or should I say, force this man into the President of Nigeria, not knowing what would be the consequence of their actions. Today, many of them are regretting their actions while some don't have business with whatever that is going on here. You are free to add your own names. Posterity will not forgive them.... Could it be the were the real reason behind the unprecedented sufferings of Nigerians today?
Do you remember the role each them played to rubbish GEJ's government and market Buhari's candidacy in the 2015 Presidential election?

1. Former President Obama

2. Isha Sesay of CNN - consistently used CNN to brandish negative reports about GEJ's perceived failure to tackle the Bokom Haram menace but has remained silent on the evil activities of the Fulani herdsmen in the present government

3. Atiku Abubarkar (confessed his sins and abandoned Buhari)

4. Pastor Tunde Bakare

5. Father Mbaka (repented and abandoned Buhari)

6. Bola Tinubu

7. Dele Momodu (repented and apologized for his error)

8. Former CBN Governor, Sanusi (may be regretting now)

9. Former President Obasanjo (will likely confess soon)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by sarrki(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rubbish list

Masses and progressives mind did

N we will do once again

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
The list is probably longer but you are right.......let's see what 2018 brings cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
What about these coneheads below? The list is incomplete without them. Infact,they are number one.

6 Likes

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish list

Masses and progressives mind did

N we will do once again

You know when you see a fura drinker
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
Justiceleague1:
What about these coneheads below?
The list is incomplete without them. Infact,they are number one.
What do you mean by those faces? Are you an artist or a facial therapist?
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
kaorama:
Whenever I think of how we as a nation got into this mess and hardship, I cannot but think of the characters that worked subtly and overtly to force Nigerians embrace the candidacy of President Buhari down the throat of many Nigeria. The leveraged on all their positions, careers, opportunities and networks to push, or should I say, force this man into the President of Nigeria, not knowing what would be the consequence of their actions. Today, many of them are regretting their actions while some don't have business with whatever that is going on here. You are free to add your own names. Posterity will not forgive them.... Could it be the were the real reason behind the unprecedented sufferings of Nigerians today?
Do you remember the role each them played to rubbish GEJ's government and market Buhari's candidacy in the 2015 Presidential election?

2. Isha Sesay of CNN - consistently used CNN to brandish negative reports about GEJ's perceived failure to tackle the Bokom Haram menace but has remained silent on the evil activities of the Fulani herdsmen in the present government

4. Pastor Tunde Bakare

6. Bola Tinubu

Come op don't call CNN here again or Isha sesay.Anyways they will soon brandish and refurbish Atiku and some people will vote for him.
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Justiceleague1:
What about these coneheads below? The list is incomplete without them. Infact,they are number one.
I can't stop laughing Mr man you are wicked.Una wan start again.
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
kaorama:

What do you mean by those faces? Are you an artist or a facial therapist?
Don't you understand he is referring to a tribe that lives in the south west zone.
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Preshy561(f): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol..everybody is in this hot soup together

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
kaorama:

4. Pastor Tunde Bakare

6. Bola Tinubu

Sorry, your god GEJ isn't coming back. The Ijaws have long accepted that fact. Only the flat head cannibals are still refusing to get over their loss like a scorned and pained ex lover.
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaymichael:
Sorry, your god GEJ isn't coming back. The Ijaws have long accepted that fact. Only the flat head cannibals are still refusing to get over their loss like a scorned and pained ex lover.
Come on stop celebrating failure.

Swallow your pride and act the ''matured'' even if it entails taking the blame and try to figure out a way to not repeat the mistake... Listen to your neighbor sometime.

Am talkin to y'al from the west

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Splashme: 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
kaorama:

4. Pastor Tunde Bakare

6. Bola Tinubu

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by jaymichael(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
Come on stop celebrating failure.

Swallow your pride and act the ''matured'' even if it entails taking the blame and try to figure out a way to not repeat the mistake... Listen to your neighbor sometime.

Am talkin to y'al from the west
So acting "matured" now means towing your own political alignment and not towards my own. I supported PMB and He still has my 100% support. If you are not happy with that, sorry it isnt any fault of mine.

2 Likes

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
jaymichael:
So acting "matured" now means towing your own political alignment and not towards my own. I supported PMB and He still has my 100% support. If you are not happy with that, sorry it isnt any fault of mine.
I was talking to sensible people, so sorry for the disturbance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by jaymichael(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
I was talking to sensible people, so sorry for the disturbance
You are mad and you have no one to point it out to you. What is your business with whomever I support. Am I the one responsible for your frustrations and failures in life? I support PMB deal with it or you remember that there are many ways to commit suicide apart from hanging.

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by 7lives: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2018
jaymichael:
You are mad and you have no one to point it out to you. What is your business with whomever I support. Am I the one responsible for your frustrations and failures in life? I support PMB deal with it or you remember that there are many ways to commit suicide apart from hanging.

As in these guys will end up in flames after 2019 election.
Buhari might not have meet my expectations, but is this enough reason for me to go back to Egypt?.
Affliction shall NEVER rise again in this country, in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by ManMountain(m): 5:24am On Jan 09, 2018
I still don't know how ibos will react to or handle a buhari victory in 2019. I'm forseeing mass suicide and lot of mental disorder the type the world have never seen before

Nigerians brace up as you watch the ibos goes into fit after buhari victory in 2019
Re: See Names Of People That Brought Buhari Hardship On Nigeria by perez100: 5:48am On Jan 09, 2018
It was Fani Kayode that started full blown enmity between Igbos and Yorubas when he wrote his gospel of hate insulting the entire Igbos. The Yorubas supported him and made it look like their collective position. Now FFK has made peace with the Igbos but the full hate he created when their was relative peace rages. Better to have written against one Igbo man than generalize his view.

(1) (Reply)

Low Turnout In Atiku Kano Rally(photos) / Gallant Soldeir Shoot In Between Others Soldeir Leg During Training, See Reactio / Tell Ohaneze To Shut Up And Stop This Buffonery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.