Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

In Serious Need Of A Good Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Serious Need Of A Good Job (767 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Serious Need Of A Good Job by motun2017(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello house Please im in dire need of a good job. i stay in Lagos Vi .
Re: In Serious Need Of A Good Job by SIaye: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Choi, you they stay vi, which means you already have a good job now, staying in vi is even more expensive than staying in lekki. You be big girl
Re: In Serious Need Of A Good Job by ChocolateBunny: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:
Choi, you they stay vi, which means you already have a good job now, staying in vi is even more expensive than staying in lekki. You be big girl
Lool
Re: In Serious Need Of A Good Job by SIaye: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
ChocolateBunny:
Lool

Lol, shey I talk truth na bro, maybe she need husband not job grin grin cheesy
Re: In Serious Need Of A Good Job by motun2017(f): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
haha funny you
Re: In Serious Need Of A Good Job by ETApfreecourse: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Come for solar installation training. We will teach you on the field with sample/real work.

You will be your own boss. Check the thread and you will see our job advert.

You can call 08109711539 for more info too

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Not Less Than 100k/month From Programming / Accountants Urgently Needed In Port Harcourt / Human Resource

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.