Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? (1257 Views)

The Fail-safe Way For You To Become A Good Computer Programmer / What Are The Challenges As A Computer Programmer / Is A Degree In Computer Science Still Worth It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? by vincii: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hi nairalanders,

I'm new here, recently i applied to study computer science but was given computer science education, i would like to know if it hinders me in anyway to become a programmer, i really have passion for it and I'm still a newbie when it comes to programming languages and i don't want to make wrong choices. Please i'd like your honest thought on this, i would also like to know if it's necessary to switch to the main CSC after my first year?
Re: Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? by Dangujba1111: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
(Dont mind English Just encode it and Understand). If you really like to be programmer then switch to COMPUTER SCIENCE, althought i know learning programming does not matter with what you are studying or doing, it just about your effort, focus, and hard working. I am currently studying National Diploma in Computer Science, and i am already programmer since before i applied, it help me alot because everything is easy for me, the point here is that you've to learn programming languages by your self if you want computer science be easy for you.
Re: Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? by bot101(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
Haven't you heard? Programming knows no profession, but if you can, switch to computer science.
Re: Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? by vincii: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
bot101:
Haven't you heard? Programming knows no profession, but if you can, switch to computer science.

Thanks, i really appreciate
Re: Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? by vincii: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dangujba1111:
(Dont mind English Just encode it and Understand). If you really like to be programmer then switch to COMPUTER SCIENCE, althought i know learning programming does not matter with what you are studying or doing, it just about your effort, focus, and hard working. I am currently studying National Diploma in Computer Science, and i am already programmer since before i applied, it help me alot because everything is easy for me, the point here is that you've to learn programming languages by your self if you want computer science be easy for you.

Thanks for the honest response, you said you are already into programming, may i ask as a novice what am i to start with. I know little HTML and CSS, but i can't say I'm perfect

(1) (Reply)

Website Showing Error 403 After Unzipping File To File Manager / I Need An Expert To Code This For Me / I'm Getting An Error While I Run This Python Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.