Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now (516 Views)

Computer Science / Is A Degree In Computer Science Still Worth It??? / Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by Melanin07(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hello programmers in the house. Today, I will show you how to get a 4 year Computer science education FREE just sitting at home.

For those programmers who feel, oh no, am already good with PHP, I cam build a social network, an ecommerce site withoit googling, I can build anything using JavaScript, am a badass Android developer with Kotlin, am a Java guru, don't need a CS education... You are deceiving yourself...you will always feel inferior when those who study CS are talking.

I want to show you a way out so that when those who study CS are talking, you too can boldly speak up in public cos you know what they know.

Let's dive right in.

The way out is: National open university of Nigeria. Wait... Am not telling you to go register with them.

Just listen up.

National open university has made all their courses online. So CS from 100 level to 800 level is all free online.

So how do we proceed.
1. Go to the courseware here:
https://www.nou.edu.ng/courseware

2. Search for computer science.
Search for 100 level courses.
please take note. Computer science is "CIT" in the courseware

Download all the PDFs for each 100 level CS courses. Each course cones with also a video. Watch the video carefully to understand everything in the PDF.

Repeat the process for 200 level to 400 level.

If you can dedicate at least 4hrs/day for studying. This should take you for 3 months.

If you want to advance to masters. Continue studying from 500 level to 800 level.

You might have a little bit of hard time with some courses and topics like "operating system: kernels, interrupts, assembly language, processes, bankers Algorithm, system analysis and design, data structures etc".

Please feel free to get in touch with me...I will tutor you for free. Or you can drop your WhatsApp/Telegram number below so that I can create a group to add you all.

I bet you, after finishing your studies from 100 level to 400 level...there will hardly be anything in CS, you won't know.

Don't just be a coder, be a computer scientist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by OmejeGuy: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
Sounds good. I'm into Telecoms though. BSS/Tx Engineer
Re: Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by Melanin07(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
OmejeGuy:
Sounds good. I'm into Telecoms though. BSS/Tx Engineer

If you need help with your studies, am just a step away. You will really need the networking course from 200 level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by bestbiz17: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
I'm interested. Drop the WhatsApp or telegram link.
Re: Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by CodingBlood: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you very much for this information, may God bless you and your family. I've been waiting for this information for a long time now, even though I'm still a computer science aspirant. I'll download those pdfs...
I'm so happy,
(^^)
My WhatsApp number, 08145010458
Please add me to the group.
Re: Get FREE 4 Yrs Computer Science Education Now by Doctoropera(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Thank you for the info. God bless you sir

(1) (Reply)

Get An E-commerce Website For Only N50,000 / Laravel Tutorial PHP / Online Banking Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.