Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each (920 Views)

Rice Farmers Association Of Nigeria Gives N56M To Buhari To Purcahse Forms / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / 2019 Election: "I Will Contest", Buhari Secretly Told El-Rufai- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
Source - .COM

Following the involvement of President Muhammadu Buhari’s only son, Yusuf in a ghastly accident, during a power-bike racing on Tuesday, December 26,2017; facts have emerged on how Yusuf secretly acquired the multi million naira bikes.

exclusively gathered from a reliable source at the presidency that the BMW power-bikes, with a whopping sum of $157, 000 (N56m) each from Germany were acquired secretly by Yusuf around June, 2017 at the instance of his friend, Bashir Gwandu.

Our source revealed that upon the purchase of the two power bikes, they were kept at Gwandu’s residence, located in Gwarinpa District, in the Bwari Local Government Area.

Yusuf, whois attached with three operatives from the Department of State Service (DSS) reportedly struck a deal with his security details, who allowed him to always sneak out in the night for racing at Gwandu’s place.

The operatives, against their pattern of operation and procedure of duty perpetually rolled out their daily reports without that aspect of Yusuf’s movement, the compromise that got President Buhari seriously infuriated.

, however learnt that the three operatives have since been shown out of the service.

A source at the yellow house, who confirmed the development said the affected operatives were first suspended indefinitely and later dismissed.

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/yusuf-buhari-secretly-bought-power.html

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by taylor88(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mad boy
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by zombieTRACKER: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
The most silent corrupt government since the history of mankind ....

How this man still manages to deceive his gullible zombie trolls surprise me at times
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by zombieTRACKER: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:
Mad boy

When there is excess money to squash
Why won't the young man enjoy him self
Luxurious lifestyles is meant for the political thieves

If you don't like it
You know the drill grin
Enjoy Mr yusuf.... Nigerians are fools

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by megacity: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
how old is Yusuf Buhari
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by kelvine(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bikes in the picture cant even be bought for 700,000 naira.
Please tell us name of bike he bought or show an online picture.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by roundman: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Just post anything negative about this govt on social media and see peoples reaction without even confirming if is possible,how can you buy these bikes i am seeing here for that said amout?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by aolawale025: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
How did he get the money?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by ClitoPen: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
aolawale025:
See question!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by sirgalahad26(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
aolawale025:
if u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Bought The Power Bikes At N56m Each by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sorry Fellow Nigerians: I Voted For Buhari In Otuoke Polling Unit / BREAKING: Obasanjo Attacks Buhari, Asks President Not To Run In 2019 / The Leadership Deficit In Nigeria, A Sincere Appeal For A True Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.