Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70102 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by logadims: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
****reserved for video*****

I might be slow uploading the pictures...they quite heavy! smiley
where was it done?? Cus, I wan organise PH own!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by salmonkas178(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves. These people are what you call "TROLLS" they have no traces of happiness in their lives. grin

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating or saying bad things. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

Wait oh, are we politicians or does that look like gathering of members of house of assembly? grin

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds.

Abeggi...Let me go and start preparing for the next party jare cheesy
you guys have done well.....how can i participate for the next party? i'm new on NL so you need to include me in your next edition......awon shepeteri i see una....lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

Must u go to the beach If going to the beach will make u to sin by your dressing and plwasure Then don't go there...or is going to beach a necessity. Plz try and reason!!!

How is my going to the beach your problem? all ye holier than thou, frustrated and sad animal�
you better take your frustration somewhere and cry your sorry ass out.
Lastly, save my moniker and mention me in the next beach party, I will donate your gate fee to the organizers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by sayhi2certified(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
goes well... it's only for lasgidi peeps.. you guys try organizing one in edo state, benin city to be precise... shoo see fine girls... lolz... Abeg pm me if your kid sister of 18 years and above is ready for a date.. so bored as f
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by SHANGALORLOR: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Waaw,I just observed that the guys are finner than the girls. the girls are looking So reached.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by salmonkas178(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves. These people are what you call "TROLLS" they have no traces of happiness in their lives. grin

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating or saying bad things. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

Wait oh, are we politicians or does that look like gathering of members of house of assembly? grin

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds.

Abeggi...Let me go and start preparing for the next party jare cheesy
I don't want to miss the next party.......abeg no sideline me....do you guys have group on what app?? You guys must carry me along.... It fun and good to be happy irrespective of the situation in Nigeria
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

How is my going to the beach your problem? all ye holier than thou, frustrated and sad animal�
you better take your frustration somewhere and cry your sorry ass out.
Lastly, save my moniker and mention me the next beach party, I will donate your gate fee to the organizers.

From your abusive comments, its obvious u are frustrated becos the truth is indeed bitter!!! I pray u will be delivered before it gets too late!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Who is this guy? embarassed
Cc:kushykushy, daddykross, biafranbushboy

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by cstr1001: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Look at them boys smoking like touts.

The girls looking like allen avenue Hustlers.

I can never be caught in such circles. Thanks.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

From your abusive comments, its obvious u are frustrated becos the truth is indeed bitter!!!

Hahaha, chaai I know how you feel eehn

calm down for the next edition, I promise to donate your gate fee�
oya come and go and scrub toilet I need to get back to work ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

Hahaha, chaai I know how you feel eehn

calm down for the next edition, I promise to donate your gate fee�
oya come and go and scrub toilet I need to get back to work ��

You are laughing to console your bittered mind because I simply told u the truth your pastor has failed to tell u. Kwantinue

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Judolisco:
am talking about having a clear goal and motive and m not sure if we can do that under the influence of alcohol or being high on some weed.
There are more than enough hours in a year to make up for this one day to unwind lol let people enjoy themselves
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by alobright17(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Why the pics no carry name
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by cstr1001: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
So much smoke undecided

So, NL intellectuals cannot organise meet up to discuss the way forward in this country? But once na party, some people will organise as if na important something dem wan do

Please, nobody should come here with any funny stories before the end of the week, because we will not take you seriously

To be fair , these are romancelanders

The politics section should have better breed of people for such an event. No offense to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
And it’s very irritating. It’s just like Nigerians are against people having any type of fun and being happy. Like is it their fault Nigeria is in the shîts? Are they supposed to be gloomy and wear sack clothes because of the terrible things happening here? I heard some idiot talking about going for the SARS rally like TF??! grin dying for this country is just not worth it biko.
Lool @ SARS

Exactly, even if people wanted to come together to discuss, Nigeria isn't a country worth the stress lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kenex4ever(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

you stupid idiot with dusty brain, do your sisters tie wrapper or wear long skirts to the beach?
kindly answer.
I saw you at the party

NA you dey dance with B ball shirt

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Moukandjo: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
sexybbstar:
Who is this guy? embarassed
Bryan Okwara featuring Denzel Washington! Oshi! Sun segbe jare!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
FTrebirth:

i wouldn't mind obliging her (i heard that angry girls are sweet in bed) but she ought to approach me politely. grin
How can she be polite given her man-hating antecedents here. But if she can bring all that fury and hate into bed, who doubts a strong dick can chase away her resilient demons.

Anyways, I always knew her hate for you was all smokes and mirrors.

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by iSufferFools: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
FTrebirth:

i wouldn't mind obliging her (i heard that angry girls are sweet in bed) but she ought to approach me politely. grin
in fact they have the nicest ringtones. Considering the fact their hate and anger for men have rendered them nothing but dildo_ loving fish brain individuals.

I read the man-hating dildo_ user is having the hots for a male nairlanader? Considering the way she has been abusing male Nairalanders, you'd think you could have ignored and carry on her man-hating crusade. Heck, I bet the joy of anticipating the visit of a fleshy penis_ gave her instant lobotomy.

Ft my man. Do not deny this bitter damsel in distress your penis_. It might be the cure for her man-hating disease. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Agadsman(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This crossed my mind just now! Perhaps you should open a thread for this. Gm

That's the problem, I am not good at stuffs like this (organising get together) but I can participate when it has been well organised... Who will take the lead then??
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lool @ SARS

Exactly, even if people wanted to come together to discuss, Nigeria isn't a country worth the stress lol
angry

You this British girl.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Gosh Nigerians we have problems.
So because you took one day out of the year to enjoy yourself, you have automatically become useless and jobless? Do you people just enjoy being miserable? What the hell are you supposed to wear to a BEACH party? Oh my Lord I never knew people were so ignorant. Clearly you saw the title of the thread but you're talking about about sars and other unrelated political bullshit. You people will rot in misery I swear down.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Makuos:

You are laughing to console your bittered mind because I simply told u the truth your pastor has failed to tell u. Kwantinue

Reverend father all the best�

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Ka tun gungo gunobe cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
I saw you at the party
NA you dey dance with B ball shirt
yeaa yea you right.
��
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by iSufferFools: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
How can she be polite given her man-hating antecedents here. But if she can bring all that fury and hate into bed who doubts a strong dick can chase away her resilient demons.

Anyways, I always knew her hate for you was all smokes and mirrors.
Believe me, her fury and hate will evaporate like boiling water the moment she set her eyes on FT's erect's _penis.

I tell you bro, girls who use dildos_ often hold their breath the moment they set eyes upon an angry penis that stands erect and seeing the veins staring in mute vexation.

Bro, such sight always make them clutch their vaginas and think out loud: "so this is what I've been missing".

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Makuos: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

Reverend father all the best�

No wonder someone just said he saw u at the party that's why u are attacking the truth!!! Let me tell u without blinking an eye...The best thing that can happen to u this hear is if u will repent and amend your ways befores too late!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BALLOSKI: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

My brother, this crowd is not for our age group jare
grin grin

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BALLOSKI: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
swiz123:

Ishilove is Obesse...she needn't have to come and disgrace herself
say what you know. And if she's obese , so what?

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Moukandjo: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
cstr1001:
Look at them boys smoking like touts.

The girls looking like allen avenue Hustlers.

I can never be caught in such circles. Thanks.
Bro, it's a crime to be decent at such youth gathering in Nigeria (you know we over do everything in Nigeria)! Everybody is, most times, trying too hard to feel among even when it's unnecessary! Let them enjoy themselves, bro!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Moukandjo:

Bryan Okwara featuring Denzel Washington! Oshi! Sun segbe jare!
cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BALLOSKI: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Ishilove:

^^

BALLOSKI, are these the ones we will go and mingle with?

Chukwu a ju ife ojo. Olohun o ni je
not at all. You can see why we can't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.