Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70263 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
cry cry
what did 'this guy' do now

ok let me go and cry a little cheesy
Nice body though wink
Nothing I'm just playing with you, you're actually one of my favs here cheesy

Lol thank you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by bibiking7(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2018

Nice.

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Rapsino(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
PS: There are so many frustrated, broke and poor people on nairaland.

You are going to see comments that shows their frustration at others having fun meanwhile they've got nothing going well for themselves. These people are what you call "TROLLS" they have no traces of happiness in their lives. grin

Pictures of people having fun might provoke them to hating or saying bad things. Watch as they'll not prove me wrong. smiley

Meanwhile others will come out and say

"Youths should stand up for the country instead of partying"

whereas they were too scared to go for the #EndSars crusade. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria.

Wait oh, are we politicians or does that look like gathering of members of house of assembly? grin

They can never achieve anything but they will criticize those who achieved their goals against all odds.

Abeggi...Let me go and start preparing for the next party jare cheesy
ur conscience dey judge u
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
zicoraads:

IamJ was there. He paid for all the drinks that are on page 1.
lolz. Yes. I was at the launch of Juno, NASA space mission in 2011.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jaksmillioniar: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
alobright17:
Why the pics no carry name
av u settle wit kimbraa
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Arabiandude: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
All thanks to God for another successful get together to kick off the year!

Here are fee pictures from the event held on Saturday 6th January 2018

You all know what time it is... The nairaland way! grin
Nice one bro.
Keep up the good work.
We hope to join you guys someday, soon.

But, still can't find the video.

Daddykross na God go punish you o... See as you fine like white (no homo)
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
av u settle wit kimbraa
Happy New Year Jaks my dude
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by introvertme: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
Ds can I please have their files?
any luck
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
introvertme:

any luck
Sadly none cry

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by alobright17(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
av u settle wit kimbraa
settle what with Kimbra
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Tflex01: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2018
naijaboiy:
Nice one. grin

If romancelanders can come together to organize a successful get together/party, then the so called “intellectuals” in the politics section should be able to come together to form a political party or a social group of some sort to fight or be able to topple the useless government.

People just always feel like their dirty opinions matter tho. grin

Y’all tried, I see my nigga Airforce1 grin

Wait, you really want those guys in politics section to organise get together hahahaha

na Word War 3 be that ö grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 5:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Arabiandude:

Nice one bro.
Keep up the good work.
We hope to join you guys someday, soon.

But, still can't find the video.

Daddyk ross na God go punish you o... See as you fine like white (no homo)

Nna oooooooh grin cheesy

Baba do dey come Lagos make we gather do the next one cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2018
alobright17:
settle what with Kimbra
undecided undecided
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by jaksmillioniar: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
Happy New Year Jaks my dude
tnx guy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Boyooosa(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
KushyKush:

Your MCM thinks Having fun means we are not contributing to anything...He is 38 and still thinks like a toddler.

You didn't attend the party as an intellectual individual that you claim to be, please what important thing have you contributed to your family (not to talk about the country) and I mean apart from staying on nairaland 24/7 looking for likes?

https://www.nairaland.com/4276840/4-totally-simple-ways-get#64005195

As seen in this thread, You started the new year with 3,000 Naira debt and you are here being a sadist to happy people... See this frustrated poor dejected man grin

Your brain is old and dusty. It needs formatting

Waiting patiently for the haters to arrive. See them over there... grin
Its good for him anyway but u never wanted him back either he's remorseful or not... Ur knock out looks Joshuaric in nature. Final! Kasa!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Soon as I saw Berlyn1 my dick started jiggling and Swellyn2,that girl's pussy go sweet like strawberry cake

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
tnx guy
no new blogs for us?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by havilahconsults: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
KushyKush:

The picture quality is dope. Did you use a phone or camera to take the pictures? If it's a phone, pls specify the name of the phone.

No vex say my questions too many.

Nice party!
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by funlord(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Best picture hands down! grin

1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Ah why thank you dear cheesy

You Don open new account
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WilsonMayowa(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
horciglowri:

Reverend father all the best�
Hey you, you are beautiful
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Xbee007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
safarigirl:
I have modified that post.

I did not quote you intentionally, my post was for the first guy I quoted, you should have asked if you were the one I was referring to considering there were two comments mentioned, but you preferred the juvenile path

I have already apologised in my modified quote.

PS: No be your kain people attention I dey find.
If you weren't so keen on shaming people perhaps you would have paid attention before quoting the wrong moniker. Get a life madam old cargo! You are always here on NL insulting people you know nothing about.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Xbee007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
funlord:

Best picture hands down! grin
Take this to the department of memeology. grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xbee007:

If you weren't so keen on shaming people perhaps you would have paid attention before quoting the wrong moniker. Get a life madam old cargo! You are always here on NL insulting people you know nothing about.
I am probably not as old as you are Mr. Young Freight...and the fellow was wrong to have attacked me without asking a simple question of "Is this for me?" Considering I quoted two people.

The fact that I apologised gives you no right to come at me

Judging situations based on perceptions is folly. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by noblemind(m): 12:52am On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:
All thanks to God for another successful get together to kick off the year!

Here are fee pictures from the event held on Saturday 6th January 2018

You all know what time it is... The nairaland way! grin

Hi can some one pls connect me with the girl in the first pic walking by the right, black top and floral blue skirt. pls asap
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by deturla: 9:00am On Jan 11, 2018
havilahconsults:

The picture quality is dope. Did you use a phone or camera to take the pictures? If it's a phone, pls specify the name of the phone.

No vex say my questions too many.

Nice party!

A Camera was used.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kushykush,who are these guys?
That one is trying hard to hide his face but he is cute.
The one on yellow, hmm, I like Wat I am seeing.

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:
Kushykush,who are these guys?
That one is trying hard to hide his face but he is cute.
The one on yellow, hmm, I like Wat I am seeing.

DaddyKross
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
My kinda girl.

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

DaddyKross
OK, one is daddykroos and the other is anonymous. smiley
Daddykroos, you have an admirer.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:

lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:

Hello to you too cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria / Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.